Seven

"So basically you're telling me your dad got fired because of you?"I questioned in disbelief. Stiles pulled into the parking lot and shut the engine off.

"You saying it like that doesn't make me feel any better." He mumbled. I rested my hand on his arm squeezing gently. He pressed his lips in a firm line and opened his door.I followed him into the warehouse that everyone was piling into. The music was bumping so loud my bones were vibrating under my skin. Stiles grabbed my hand and began leading me into the building so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd of people. His hands were hot and sweaty.

"You have to find Jackson okay, and don't let him hurt anyone!" Stiles yelled over the music.I shook my head and split up from him, trying to fit in with the mass crowd of sweaty half dressed people was not hard what so ever. I took to finding Jackson , occasionally getting him mixed up with the wrong person. Finally like I had just found a needle in a hay stack I spotted him. He was on the prowl and moving quickly. I jump danced to him very quickly, beating Issac and Erica.I let the needle Scott equipped me with slide down my sleeve.I caught Jackson's attention by getting in front of him and letting a hand fall on his waist grinding on him to the beat of the music. I turned around getting close to his face.He began to dance with me,his breath was heavy and before he could continue I sensually glided my hand up his neck and stabbed the needle into him watching his eyes flutter back. Issac stepped in very nonchalantly and helped me drag him away without arising suspicion successfully.

"So what do we do with him now?" Issac asked. I shrugged and leaned onto a crate.

"We wait for Stiles."I answered. Erica leaned against the wall and suddenly Stiles burst into the room.

"You guys did it!" We all nodded. Issac walked up to the unconscious Jackson.

"That stuff really worked."He raised a hand up to his face , before he could make contact Jackson's hand flew up and dug his claws into Issac's arm. Issac screamed and pulled back grasping the punctures. Blood spilling to the floor.I rushed over to him.

"Are you okay?" He shook his head.I grabbed his harm and pressed on it to stop the bleeding but the weirdest thing happened. A blue glow radiated beneath my skin in my veins and poured onto his wounds sealing them over, I gaped in awe at what just happened.

"You can heal people?" Issac questioned.The moment suddenly ended when my head flew up to the sound of gunshots. No one else reacted, as if they didn't hear anything.

"You didn't hear that?"I murmured.Before they could answer me I rushed out of the room and to the source of the sounds. The shots getting louder the closer I got. I ran out into the open and a bullet flew past my head.I ducked down and cried out.

"Emily get out of here!" I looked up and there was Derek and Boyd were both sitting with their backs against a wall hiding from the Hunters.I crawled to them and sat on the side of Derek.

"He's been shot and I'm hurt pretty bad too."I glanced at Boyd and winced at the black ooze seeping through his fingers."Wolfs bane bullets."I crawled to Boyd and grabbed his hand looking into his eyes.

"You have to trust me , this will hurt." He began to protest but I ignored him and stuck my finger into the wound pulling out the bullet. He shouted out selective cursed words. I then began to do what I did to Issac and healed him."You're fine now, Go!" He glanced at Derek and ran away from us. I went back to Derek. His wounds weren't bad so I pulled him up and we stumbled away. " SO much for you saving me tonight." I mumbled. He scowled at my comment.

"Scott."He whispered.

"What about him?" Stiles was in front of the main entrance clearly excited about something.Derek pulled away from me and ran to him. I tried to run after only for a loud ringing to pulse through my head. I put my hands over my ears and fell to my knees.