eighteen

"DEREK NO!!!" I screamed running to the edge only to be to late and watch as Derek fell with Ennis off the edge of the floor.Time slowed down in that moment as he hit the floor.Rage flowed through me as I screamed trying to grasp the air like that would bring him back.Tears blinded me and fell quickly."Come on please just get up." I whispered. Get up, get up."GET UP!!" I finally screamed and changed my direction and ran to Deucalion, only to get tackled by Kali I kicked her off of me and continued running towards him.Something grabbed my feet making me fall face first.I looked up and Kali towered over me."Your boyfriends dead , and you're next." She gloated.I grasped her foot as it slammed into my chest.The anger pulsed through me and she crippled to the floor.I got up but Deucalion was gone.

----------------------------------

Allison,lydia, stiles and I all rushed Scott into the rest stop bathroom, cause apparently going to a cross country meet while Scott is dying was a fantastic idea.Allison lifted up his shirt revealing large claw marks leaking black blood."Oh my god i'm gonna be sick" i said holding a hand over my mouth and looking away.

"Emily can't you just do your magic healing thing on him " Stiles asked quickly.I nodded walking closer to him and kneeling put a hand over the marks.I closed my eyes and tried to heal him only to feel nothing , no glow no warmth.Nothing at all, I opened my eyes still seeing his wounds.

"whats happening to me .It's not working !" I yelled watching Scott slowly drift.I backed up and hid my hands.Everyone's voices were blocked out and my heartbeat was banging in my ear drums. I walked out and rolled up my sleeve seeing my veins turn from bluish green to a black.I closed my eyes and after i opened them my veins were back to normal.I hurried back to the bus seeing my bag on the seat i was sitting on and pulling out the pills Dr.Deaton had given me when I first started noticing problems with my healing abilities.Everyone started filling up the seats again and Scott stumbled on the bus with Allison behind him,Isaac glared at Ethan and Boyd seemed satisfied.

Coach made us stop at some creepy old looking Motel since our cross-meet was postponed .He stood outside with keys in his hands.

"Okay so no sexual activities of any kind , so that means boys with boys and girls with girls everyone take a key and get some rest."Allison took the key and we went to our room.I fell onto the bed and began coughing violently trying to grasp for air again for the 2nd time in the past 24 hours.Allison and Lydia rushed over and handed me my inhaler, I used it and took in a deep breath feeling tears rush down my face.I fell back onto the bed feeling numb, tired and overwhelmingly hungry."I'm getting food." I muttered grabbing my wallet and heading downstairs.Stiles was standing at the vending machine watching Boyd get whatever he was getting.As I approached Boyd smashed his fist through the glass like a unemotional robot.

"Or have it your way that's faster." Stiles commented. Boyd walked past me and headed upstairs.I stepped over the broken glass and grabbed a whole bunch of snacks.

"I didn't have much money anyway so thanks Boyd"Stiles and i headed back up and i sat in his room since i'd rather be around him than Allison since he wasn't the one to sit with me during a panic attack for a night.He looked around and Scott wasn't in the room."So Emily how ya feeling?" he asked sitting in front of me on his bed i presumed.My head started to feel cloudy and suddenly he wasn't sitting in front of me anymore .It was my dad,

"You're the reason she's dead Emily ,YOU ARE !" he shouted . I shook my head seeing stiles again sitting in front of me confused.

"Helloooo anyone in there?" he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"What, oh stiles."I breathed, he switched over to the bed I was on and took me into his arms.

"I don't remember the last time you've cried in front of me."He murmured rubbing a hand gently over my back.I silently sobbed into his chest letting it all come out,violent sobs racked through me.