twenty two

"Jennifer?" I scoffed.

"Look at you Emily, you think you're big and bad with your gun?" Suddenly the tip of my gun crushed. I pulled the trigger repeatedly only for it to be jammed. I let it fall to the floor and positioned myself in a fighting stance.If I couldn't use a weapon than i'll use my fists. Lydia eyes widened and streaming tears her desperate pleas echoing.

"You bitch , how could you kill all those people!" I screamed , she shrugged and stepped forward. I moved to the right trying to get away from her.

"I have a feeling that your not only upset about the people I killed.Maybe the person i've taken." She laughed hysterically. This is a joke to her , all of this is a joke. I charged toward her and pinned her against the wall holding her by the throat. "You're eyes?" She choked.My hands were turning black as I held her there I began squeezing her neck , sucking the life out of her. She began laughing maniacally. Dark holes began boring into the back of my hands.

"You can't beat me Emily. I'm stronger than you." She headbutt me and I flung into the chalkboard.The door burst open and voices filled the room, followed with gunfire and glass breaking. Someone's cold clammy hands were checking me up and down.

"Stiles we'll find you dad but for now we have to tell Derek and get her out of here." I groaned and started to slowly shake my head.

"Aiden and Ethan I need to talk to them." My words came out slurred. I tried to get up an succeeded, swaying from here to there. Stiles immediately tried to keep me up as I stumbled into the wall. " No,no i'm alright."

"Emily we're taking you home."Scott demanded.I pushed away from Stiles and felt myself healing.

"I'm healing, Scott. I'm fine we need to find Jennifer."I began jogging down the hallway and into the auditorium. There was a scene of paramedics and blood on the floor. My breathing turned rapid and I shuddered as a dead body came into my vision.

"The piano key just flew out." There were whispers all around the room. I hurried into the other connecting hallway. The twins were about to walk out of the school until i yelled their names. They looked back and came to a stop.I jogged up to them and put a hand on Aiden's shoulder."We need to have that talk. "

" Deucalion want's me because I can kill Jennifer?" i asked they both nodded. I leaned back onto the school pillar.

"They're most likely heading to the hospital and we need to get there first before the storm gets even more horrible.So you can either join us , or fight us and lose."

"So you want me to fight against my friends or fight with people that can kill me at any moment. If there was an option to off myself i'd pick it." I decided to play smart and pick A and work with Deucalion to kill that bitch. They handed me a helmet and I sat on the back of Aiden's bike. Wrapping my arms around his torso I squeezed tightly and held on feeling the rain pelt against us and soak into my sweater chilling my skin.Only the warmth radiating off his body kept me from catching hypothermia and freezing to death.Ethan was driving right behind us with his headlight off so we can get away with speeding even though none of the towns police were out since they were helping with the hospital evacuation and the dead body at school.I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the bike to slow down signaling me that were at the hospital.

"We're gonna meet up with the others and head into the hospital with them instead of going in without a decent plan." Aiden yelled to me. I nodded my head against his back and felt him start to accelerate and lean in. Not even 5 minutes later we came to a complete stop and the warmth of his body against mine was enough for me not to let go of him.Knowing that he was more into Lydia I unwrapped my arms and removed the large helmet from my head letting my hair fall out.