fourteen

As I drove down the street leading to Derek's loft,out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn I seen the man from the hospital.When I looked fully nothing was there.Instead of stressing it I let it go and pulled into the parking lot.

The loft door opened and revealed Derek standing at his table with Isaac on his side."Guess who brought food."I cheered strolling over to them and giving Derek a peck on the cheek.Isaac grabbed the bag filled with two containers of food from my hand.

"I'm starving."he groaned."Oh thanks for helping me today Em,and sorry for making you pass out."I shrugged.

"It's okay, if it helps i wasn't feeling good before anyway."Derek glanced down at me with concern written on his face.He looked back down to the table filled with maps of beacon hills.Still on his search for Erica and Boyd.

"I know i'm close i can just feel it."He muttered.My heart twitched with sadness.

"You're gonna find them.When you do I promise I won't bicker and fight with Erica anymore."I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest.He sighed and draped an arm over my shoulder.

"Are you sleeping here tonight?"He asked.I shrugged.

"I didn't bring clothes for the night.Can you sleep at my house?" He shook his head.Looks like my teddy bear will accompany me tonight.

"I need to work on this tonight."He murmured,it's okay with me I guess.Can't have him every night."Maybe tomorrow night okay."I nodded and kissed him goodbye."Call me when you get home and drive safely."I took my bag and left the loft driving home and hopping into bed by myself.My phone buzzed.

From Stiles-Wanna go to a party 2night?

Man could I deal with a party tonight?Nah I'm tired and I just want to be with Derek even if thats not happening right now.

To Stiles-No I'm tired.

I closed the screen and lay back and shut my eyes twisting and turning all night.

***

"Did you hear about that girl who went missing last night" I could hear people buzzing around school.The sheriff was here talking to Stiles ,I creeped up on them trying to stay unnoticeable ,"Excuse me , but i think you dropped this" some kid said to me tapping my shoulder. I turned around seeing one of those twins,he was holding up my key chain which held a small plastic framed picture of Scott , Stiles and I from two years ago.

"Oh thank's ...?"

"Aiden, the names Aiden" he seemed like a pretty charming guy I'll give him that.

"Nice to meet you i'm Emily" he handed me my keys and i put them in my pocket

"We have history class together right?"he asked looking at the binder in his other hand,the bell rang around the school.

"Yeah you seat behind me right?"I asked walking with him to history he nodded.We got into the room and took our seats.

I had my phone out under the desk after i finished my work and a note flew onto my desk, I looked around seeing Allison looking at me.I opened it up reading her nice handwriting

-I need to talk to you about something-

I wrote something back and threw it to her getting it to land perfectly on her desk with out our teacher noticing.The bell rang again freeing us from the class, I walked up to Allison" What do you want ?''I asked in a kind of unfriendly manner.

"I know we haven't talked in like 4 months but i need your help with something " she said looking around ,

"What is it ?" she stepped up to my ear and whispered "I need you to come over tonight and I'll tell you if you come" i shrugged and nodded.

"What time?"

"7pm sharp " I nodded and we rushed to Algebra .