Five

I woke up on a wooden floor. My vision was fuzzy at first but then I noticed I was inside of what looked like an abandon old house.I got up and groaned at the sore spot on my side. I looked at my arm and it looked completely fine. I curled it and flexed and felt no pain at all. "What the hell" I whispered . I could have sworn I broke possibly my whole left rib cage and left arm and now I don't feel a thing but a little sore spot.

"You're awake good." I turned my head to a door way and saw Derek holding a bottle.

"You've been out for almost the whole day." I scratched my head and felt bandages on my neck covering the scratch from the kanima . He walked over and set the bottle on the side of me. "Take that it will help with the soreness " I looked at him confused .

"How did it heal,I broke bones and they healed over night." he picked up the side of my shirt and I slapped his hand away.

"I just want to look at it" I relaxed and let him lift up the side of my shirt and open the bandage underneath." I don't know how but you healed perfectly fine. "

"What do you mean?" I asked looking down . He took the bloody gauze pad off and rubbed the spot where there should be something I guess."We noticed your arm healing before I took off and when I got back I tried something and it worked." I stood up and fell back down. " You need to rest ." he softly spoke. I sighed and layed my head on the pillow .

"Why are you being so nice what's up with the cold douche Derek" he shrugged and set his hands on his lap.

"Well I wanted to help and no one had a story to why you broke anything so with a little convincing I brought you to my old house and let you stay here. "

The house looked burned a little and it must have been the hale house that burned down a long time ago.

"Am I a wolf too?" I whispered looking up at him.

" I don't know but I do know that you should really change out of that shirt because its bloody and you have to get back before anyone thinks you're missing." I winced as I inhaled deeply, he helped me up. He handed what must have been one of his shirts because it was really big on me. I removed my bloody shirt not caring at this point if he saw me in a bra and shrugged the over sized tee onto me.

"I'll get this back to you and wheres my cross bow? "He pointed to the table and I limped towards it picking it up. The pain was still there and I had to squeeze my arm around my torso ." Okay well i'm gonna get going." he laughed and walked over to me and picked me up once again"Just because I let you pick me up once doesn't mean you can do it whenever you want." he brought us outside and set me in his car.

"You live with Scott and he is at school so your going to be by yourself." I shrugged.

"I'm used to it plus I've been through to much action these past couple days I need a break." he nodded and drove the rest of the ride in silence .The familiar ring of my phone broke the silence and I looked at the caller I.D Stiles .

" hello ?"

" Yeah Emily I need you right now please" I sighed and looked at Derek .I weighed the options of having the soft bed to lay on or help my friends . I'll help my friends . "Where are you?"

"Um beacon hills preserve." I sighed and looked out the window. "I'll be there in a few"

Derek looked down.

"Beacon hills preserve for what." I shrugged.

"Can you bring me please" he nodded and turned the car around. We drove into the small clear area and he parked."I'll walk from here." I unbuckled myself and opened the door. A cool breeze rushed into the car blowing my hair in my face.