4

Kian's POV
*1 month later*
"KIAN!"
"MADY!"
"YOU'RE MESSING UP MY BRUSHES!"
"AHHH!"
I look over at Mady and see the anger raising in her face. Before she could get really mad I jump on her, tackling her with a hug. Underneath me I can feel her pushing against my chest and giggling. I sit up and pull her up.
"I'll clean them Mads"
"You better" she giggled again and I felt myself blush, very rare.
I hid my face and when I felt better continued on with the video.
*2 hrs later*
Mady's POV
I wake up from my nap and realize I am still on Kian's couch from filming a video with him. I look over and see him editing and smile. I sit up and get up to make a coffee.
After that whole charade with Brad, I moved into Bob's apartment, but most days I stay at Kian's house.
We have gotten really close since then. He's my Bestfriend again, that's more than I could I ask for so I don't take it for granted.
When the coffee is finished brewing, I add creamer and go back and sit in the couch. I turn on "Once Upon A Time" and sit and enjoy that with my coffee.
After a few hours Kian sighs really loudly and shuts the top of his computer. He stands up off the couch and walks to the fridge and pulls out a pop.
Kian joins me on the couch and I change it to The Voice. That's the only show we agree on.
We catch up on a few episodes and I end up falling asleep again. I wake up around 3:30am and text Bob to see if he was awake. He answers and tells me to come over. I leave Kian a note and head over to Bob's.
We go to McDonalds and the gas station and just drive around for awhile.
Eventually it was 5:55 and we found a good place to park and watch the sunrise. At about 6:30, we start to head home. About 7:00 we were back home and I was asleep on Bob's couch, when I was woken up by incessant knocking on the door. When I open the door I am engulfed by a hug. I immediately smell Kian's cologne and know it's him.
I step away for a second and then Kian pulls me back in for a hug. At some point Bobby walked in and took a picture of us. We were both laughing and looked really happy.
We hung out at Bobby's for a little longer, then I went back over to Kian's and took a shower and changed clothes.
Since it was only 10:00 I texted Cierra and asked if she wanted to go to brunch. We decide to meet at the diner we both like around 11:00.
I put on a little makeup and curled my hair lightly. I chose out a white tank top, which I tied up to make it cropped, some reddish orange Adidas pants, and white Adidas Ultraboosts. I grabbed a pair of aviator sunglasses and my purse and headed out.
  I got into the car and played my fall playlist, cause technically its fall, but it's like 78 degrees in LA.
  When I pulled in I saw Cierra getting out of her car and pulled up in the spot next to her car. I got out and joined her.
  Once we were sat down and ordered, we started talking.
  "So we miss you at home Mads"
  "That's not my home anymore C"
  "But it could be..."
  "It's not Cierra, even if you were to move Brad out, I couldn't come back."
  "I just miss you that's all"
  "Well you are welcome to visit at Kian's or Bobby's"
  "I don't-"
The waitress walked up with our food and we started to eat. While we are, there was an awkward tension so I got on my phone to distract myself. I see a text from Kian pop up so I check it.
Kian: Heyyyy
Me: heyo
Kian: are you busy???
Me: I won't be in like 30 minutes...why?
Kian: okay well just come home when you are done, see ya then
Me: okay
I lift my head up from my phone and feel the blood rush to my cheeks. He called his place home, not his place. That means a lot to me. I think of it as home too.

  Kian's POV
I read over the text that I just sent Mady and caught something. I said home. Not my place. I hope it didn't weird her out. She's only been here for a month. God, what if she moved back in with them. Maybe I shouldn't have said home.
  When I go to our messages to fix my mistake, somehow, when I get a text from Mady.
Mads: Leaving now, should be home in 5-10 minutes♥️
Home. She said home. She also thinks of this as her home. Thank god!

  I heard a knock on the and got up to answer it. When I open the door I see Mady. I hug her and drag her to the couch.
"I really have to make you a key" I chuckle, thinking how stupid it is for her to have to knock to get into a place that is at most days.
She giggles slightly and when we sit down she looks at me and makes eye contact. I get lost in her eyes for a moment.
  "Okay so I have and idea and I think you might LOVE it."
  "Okay what's your idea?"
  "You should start a YouTube channel"
  "No, Kian no. I can't"
She gets up to go to the kitchen and I follow her.
  "Mady, my fans love it when you are in my videos, those are my most popular videos, they think you are hilarious"
  "Well I'm not always funny and hilarious and I'm really awkward."
She crosses her arms over her chest and leans back against the counter.
  "Mady please..pretty please with a cherry on top"
  "If I say yes will you leave me alone?"
"Yes"
"Then fine, I will start a YouTube channel"
"YAY!"
I grab her wrist and her purse off the counter. I grab her shoes and drag her out the door.
"Kian"
"Yes?"
"I can't walk on the nasty ground without shoes."
"Then get on my back"
"Just give me my shoes idiot"
"My back or the nasty ground. Your choice" I say and shrug my shoulders.
"I hate you, crouch down stupid"
I crouch down and she hops onto my back and we head down the hallway and to parking garage.