11

Mady's POV
  I throw in my last few necessities and zip up my suitcase. Kian grabs my bag and takes it to the car, while he does that I get Iowa all suited up for the plane ride. I registered him as a support dog and now am able to take him with us.
  "Hey baby?! You almost ready? The cars packed and our plane leaves in 2 hours"
  "Ya I'm ready!"
  I head to the door and grab Kian's hand. He looks at me and just smiles.
  "What?" I ask, feeling my cheeks flare from embarrassment.
  "You look beautiful"
I look down at my outfit and scrunch up my face. I am wearing his sweatshirt, Pink leggings and boots. My head is in a messy bun and I am wearing zilch makeup and my glasses.
  Kian puts two fingers under my chin and tilts my head up towards him.
  "You are absolutely glowing baby"
"You're so stupid"
"What? I never really believed that when you got pregnant you glow, but I see it on you babe and I'm not just saying that"
  I feel the heat rise to my cheeks for the second time in five minutes.
  We finish our walk to the car and drive to the airport. We get there in just enough time to check in, go through security and make it to our gate.
  I slept the whole 3 hours home and decided that was best. When we landed Kian woke me up and we made our way to baggage claim.
  When we get there we are greeted by a few fans coming up to Kian, I take a few photos and we finish grabbing our stuff and call a taxi.
  We give the address and about 30-45 minutes later, we are at my home sweet childhood home. I run up to the door and knock incessantly. When the door opens I see my little brother's face and pull him in for a tight hug. He hugs me back and I stand up and pull him up with me. He wraps his legs around my waist and I walk inside the house and sit on the couch with him.
  After we sit down I start talking to him.
"Soooo how's school?"
"Eh, school is school"
"Touché"
We sat in silence and all the sudden Tyler looked sad.
"Bub what's wrong?"
"How long are you staying?"
"What?"
"You always come here but you stay for like two days and it makes me sad because I miss you"
"Aww I miss you too bub"
I pull him in and hug him tight. He's the sweetest little boy ever. While I was hugging him I told him how long we were staying and he squeezed me tight. Then be pulled away and held out his pinky.
"Sis, you have to promise, you will be here until New Years Day"
I link my pinky with his and promise.
After I promise I look up and see Kian watching adoringly, I sit my brother down on the ground and he runs off. I stand up and walk over to Kian, wrapping my arms around his waist.
  "How long were you there"
"Pinky promise"
  "Oh"
  "Mads?"
"Ya?"
  "Your gonna be a great mom"
He slipped his hand between up and sat it in my stomach. I leaned into his chest and we stood there for a few seconds. We swayed back and forth, almost dancing.
  We parted after we heard the click of a camera. We look over to see my mom smiling.
  Kian and I head up stairs and and start to unpack everything. In the room my mom had set up my old pack n' play so when the baby comes. When we were done, I went downstairs to help mom with dinner and Kian joined my brother in the couch to watch T.V.
Dinner is done in an hour and we all gather around the table.
"Mady, would you like to give thanks this evening"
"Yes momma, I would"
I grabbed Kian's hand and my brothers hand and started thanks.
"Dear God, thank you for blessing us with this food this evening and all other things happening currently, I couldn't be more blessed or happy, amen"
We all met go of hands and dig in.
*next day*
I woke up this morning craving adventure. We live in a small town and I want to check up on everyone. First I make my way to the little grocery store that we have and check on the owner, still sweet as ever. Then I make my way to Jukebox Diner and grabs coffee there. As I walk around town, everything looks the same as it used to.
I walk back to my moms house, change into my jogging shoes, grab Iowa and put him on his leash. We went about a mile away from the house and then back. When we got back I took a shower and blow dried my hair, curling it and doing some light makeup.
As I walked out of the bathroom, Kian was walking out of the guest bedroom. I smile at him and he walks over to me, engulfing me in a hug.
  "Good morning baby" Kian greeted me, his voice groggy and sexy from sleep.
  I kissed his cheek and continued downstairs to make breakfast. After about 10 minutes Kian joined me in the kitchen, fully dressed and everything.
  He started getting coffee mugs and coffee out.
"Hey Kian"
"Yes?"
  "I don't want coffee"
  "Why?"
  "Cause I read this thing that says coffee is bad for your baby if you drink two cups or more, lord knows if I drink one I will drink ten, do I'll just stick with what energy I have in my body."
"Okay so no coffee" Kian replied, laughing at my rambling.
  I smacked his arm and took the waffles out of the toaster, I added peanut butter and syrup to both, just how Kian and I like it. He poured me some orange juice and himself some coffee.
  We ate breakfast and then headed to the town, just to do some grocery shopping and to grab a few Christmas presents.
We walked into this little boutique and buy something for my mom and Kian bought something and wouldn't let me see it.
We made our way around our town and ended up eating lunch out. After hours of shopping and a big lunch, we went home and took a long nap that was needed.
I can't help but think about how happy I am with how my life is going. I really hope this pregnancy goes good.