2

*a/n: the posts at the end are mentioned through the story and are in the order they are mentioned, the pic of Louis Tomlinson is Brad and the pic of Crystal Leigh is Emma*

Kian's POV
"Kian...Kian....Kian....Kian... KIAN"
I snap my head up, ready to punch someone until I realize it's Emma.
  "Hi baby, I'm sorry I guess I zoned out, how long have you been here?"
  "It's okay I've only just gotten here"
  I stand up and pull her in for a kiss.
"So babe do you want to go out to dinner tomorrow"
  "Of course, what's the occasion?"
  "Our one year?"
  "Oh! Of course, ya let's definitely go out tomorrow"
   I kiss her again, because I felt bad for forgetting, and we walked to Bob's apartment.
  When we walk in, the first thing I hear is Emma gasp softly then scoff, she walked in first. When I got through the door, I understood why she gasped and scoffed.
  Fran was sitting on Bob's couch, next to Madelynn. I grabbed Emma's hand and squeezed it.
Ever since our run in a year ago, Mady hasn't been her favorite person.
We say hi to Bob then plop down on the lovesac.
After a couple hours of hanging out,, Madelynn and Fran leave and Bob,Em, and I go out to lunch.
After lunch Em and I go back to my apartment and hangout.

Mady's POV
Franny and I left Bobby's apartment around 2:30-3:00 after a really awkward 2 hours with Kian and Emma.
When Fran dropped me off, I decided to go inside and start getting ready for my date with Brad.
I head to the shower and take my time. I have 3 hours to get ready. I wash my face and blow dry my hair once I am out of the shower. After blow drying my hair I curl it and wrap my towel tighter around my body. I walk over to my dresser and throw on my under garments and head to my closet.
  After awhile I choose a white off the shoulder, cuff sleeve, crop top with a black and white plaid skirt and some black Doc's.
  After I had my outfit on and touched up my hair, I did my make up. After my makeup was done, it was 5:30. I still had an hour so I sat on my bed with my computer.

   Kian's POV
  I open my eyes and look around. I pick up my phone and check the time. 5:30. I slept for 2 hours. Are you kidding me?
  I went to get up before I realized Em was laying on me. I snuck a picture and then sneakily got up and went to the kitchen.
  I made some coffee with an espresso shot and some almond milk and put it over ice and in the fridge for Em when she wakes up.
  I went to my bedroom and changed into sweats and a black tee. I sat on my bed with my computer, waiting for Em to get up.

  Mady's POV
  I open up Instagram and start to scroll through. I scroll past a picture that Kian posted of Emma, and might have rolled my eyes, then I scrolled past a post of Kara and Rina and liked it.
  I'm going have to see them again, even though I just saw them.
  I kept scrolling and came across a picture that made me take a double take.

  Kian's POV
  I open up Instagram and scroll, I come across a picture of Mady that she posted and couldn't help but smile a bit, not knowing why.
  I scrolled a little further and saw a pic of Fran announcing her new song "Overthinking" and commented on and liked it.
  I kept scrolling until I came across a picture that kind of took my breath away.

  Mady's POV
  When I first saw the picture it looked like Brad but then I took a double take and it didn't look like him.

  Kian's POV
  When I first looked at it, it looked like Emma hanging in another guy, then I took a double take,shaking my head, thinking that Emma would cheat on me was crazy.

Mady's POV
  I check the time and it is 6:25. I get up and grab my phone, portable charger, and wallet, and put it in my purse. I slip my shoes back on and head to the door.
  As I was going to open the door, I heard a knock on the door. I open it to Brad standing there with a bouquet of lilies, my favorite flower.
  I smile and he looks me up and down, usually this would make me feel good but it kind of gave me a weird feeling. I shake the feeling off and wrap my arm around Brad's, now, sticking out elbow.
  We head out to his Jeep and he opens the door for me and closes it when I get up there.
The whole drive there was awkward. He had his hand in my thigh the whole time, like I said earlier, usually I would have felt good about the affection, but this time it just felt wrong.
  We got out of the car and as we were walking up, Brad wrapped his arm around my waist and I slipped out of his touch. I reach over and grab his hand instead.