15

Kian's POV
  After we visited our friends a couple weeks ago, Mady's doctor called and told us that in about 3-4 weeks we would be able to find out the baby's gender.
  Of course Mady being herself wants a gender reveal party, she doesn't even care if we record it for our channels. So she decided that she would fly Kara our for a month, enough time to plan the party and have it. Along with Kara comes Ashton, Sabrina, and Kayden.
Basically Kara is going to find out the gender after we go to get the ultrasound, neither of us looking, then she will plan the party based off that.
They are coming in 2 days and I swear I have never seen Mady smile more. Right now Mady is at her computer finding a place for them to stay, Kara is like her sister so she is going to take good care of her.
I walk up behind Mady and can see the happiness radiating off of her. I sit my hands on her shoulders and massage them. She kind of tilts her head back in relaxation.
"How's the search going?"
"I think I found this really nice Air BnB real close, so they can just sleep there and then be with us most of the time."
"How long have you been at this?"
"What time is it now?"
"12:30"
"3 hours"
"Okay that's it."
"WhaAAT?"
I pulled her chair out and picked her up out of it bridal style. I carried her downstairs and to the kitchen and sat her own the counter. I leaned in and pecked her lips and the started making some lunch.
She stayed on the counter while I made food. Every so often I would look up and see her caressing her slightly bigger baby bump. Mady is normally really small so her baby bump is bigger than most at almost 4 months.
I made what Mady has craved most lately which is chocolate chip waffles, chocolate milk and a banana. She has mentioned it plenty of times and this is the first time that I have made it for her.
We our lunch together, carrying on small talk. Mady told me about Kayden and Sabrina. Sabrina has a lot of attitude and Kayden is quiet when you first meet him but gets crazy. She absolutely adores these two little kids, I can't even imagine how good of a mother she will be.
We talked about baby names, boy and girl. For a boy, Nathan, James, or Harry. For a girl Adley, Renee, or Scarlett.
  After we ate we decided to go see a movie. Mady went upstairs and got ready. She came back down in a grey knit sweater, ripped blue jeans and black ankle boots.{picture above}
I smiled as she walked down the stairs, looking as beautiful as always. I grabbed her hand when she reached me and we left the house.
  We decided to go see the new Mary Poppins movie, Mady is obsessed with Lin-Manuel Miranda for some odd reason right now.

    Mady and I walked out of the movie theater and she would not stop talking about the movie, it was so adorable.
"I mean seriously babe, Lin-Manuel is such a good actor...AH!"
"Baby you have to stop that you are gonna scare people" I respond to her little excited squeal.
"I'm sorry, I just can't get over it", she lets out a little giggle and blushed. I hugged her really tight and we continued to walk out to the car.
We headed to her favorite diner near her mom's house and ate there. Mady are a burger, fries, a piece of pie, and drank a large shake. Honestly, this woman is my hero. I only ate a burger and fries and drank a glass of water.
We drove home, Mady clearly sleepy. She fell asleep in the 10 minute drive home, so when we arrived I tried my hardest to get her out of the car without waking her up.
I successfully picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs and to the bed. I took her shoes off and tucked her into the blankets. During all this she has yet to stir or make a noise. She is sound asleep.
  I slip done stairs and converse with her mom and Tyler. After a couple of hours Mady walks down stairs and joins Tyler and me on the couch. She picks him up and sits him in her lap.