They save you. (All)

The girls were all heading onto a train at the subway station, they patiently waited for the screeching of its wheels.

They were planning on surprising their grandmother, they knew they don't have much time with her left, and she's the last person who knows about their powers, their father already died from an overdose of drugs and alcohol. 

But their plans soon went south...

"Stormie, when will the train go?"Maila asked impatiently. Rain huffed in annoyance, this was the 10th time she asked that question, and her sisters were starting to get annoyed.

"For the 10th time Maila, WE DON'T KNOW!"Rain snarled. Making Maila shut her trap for the time being.

But then we were screams and angry yelling in a different section of the train.

"GET DOWN NOW!"Demanded a voice.

"GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND HANDS!"Another yelled.

Leana turned to her sisters and nodded, they quickly hid in the shadows as the power went out inside the train. They put on their masks and pulled their hoodies over their heads.

"L...Lea...I can't do this..."Mela whispered, her voice held so much mental pain and fear.

"Do you want these people to die Mela? Have them die when we could have done something to save them?"Leana spoke softly, resting a hand on her sister's shoulder. She sighed unhappily and nodded.

"You don't have to use much, just mostly use your fighting skills I taught you, "Leana whispered before the voices entered our part of the train.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!"The voices demanded, the girls all seeing at least 20 men storming through, trying to gain control of the train and its hostages.

Leana snapped her fingers and was the first to stand out.

"Leave now or else."Leana snarled harshly, she used her aura from her meditation lessons to seem bigger, scarier.

"N...No! What are you gonna do about it princess? You can't stop us."The man replied.

"Oh, but we can."She laughed, snapping her fingers. Her sisters stepped out, all of them except Mela had their powers glowing and swirling from their palms. Mela just had her nunchucks out.

"IT'S THE FREAKS! THEY ARE BACK!"Someone yelled from outside the stopped train.

"Damn it."The man in front of me snarled before pointing his gun at me. Leana quickly placed up a light shield and shoved him back. He shot his gun 3 times, but the bullets only clattered to the floor when they hit her shield.

"Surrender, and this won't be painful, "Leana warned. But then 4 dark figures broke in, the shadows covering them. The girl's extinguished their powers. It was them, the turtles they had become friends with. But they are now facing us, weapons drawn.

"Um we are not the bad guys, they are!"Leana yelled, making sure to cover her voice with a random accent.

They nodded and started to fight, the subway was pitch black, but luckily the girl's had night vision goggles. They fought with their weapons, perfectly blocking every enemy's attacks, and stroking them down with ease. But then 2 of the girl's were stabbed. The turtles and the other two sisters not knowing.

"Let's go!"Leonardo demanded of his brothers, they followed their eldest sibling before noticing the 4 girls following them up towards the rooftops. They tried losing the girls but they easily kept up. But then gunshots ringed out. Screams from the girls. they turned to see the two youngest looking girls hovering over the oldest.

The boys quickly returned to the masked vigilantes.

"No...no! No! NO!"One of them sobbed. Michelangelo and Donatello froze, they knew that voice.

"Maila?"Don spoke softly. He was heartbroken of her tears, but seeing the stab wound in her side made him panic.

"We need to get them to the lair, they won't survive the night, by my calculations, they'll be going into shock soon, the blood loss won't help, "Donatello spoke quickly, picking Maila up and looking at his eldest brother for the order. He nodded and each of the boys picked up the mystery girls.

When they got back to the lair, Donatello was quick to clean their wounds and stitch them up, removing the bullets were hard, but he managed alone. Yet only the youngest girls were able to stay awake, but all their masks covered them.

"Who are you. How do you know about us?"Leo demanded.

"Mela and I met Mikey and Donnie last night at around 1 in the morning, Mel said she saw you and Raph too. Our sister was curious as to why we all met the same....day I suppose? Night? Anyways....will they be ok?"Maila replied softly.

"So you are Mela!"Mikey smiled and hugged Maila's younger twin. The two pulled off their masks, the turtles were shocked to see them so identical.

"Wait...is that Rain...?"Raph slowly walked over to her body and pulled off her mask and hood. He stared down at her in shock. His anger rising and he fought to keep the angry bile of words from exiting his mouth.

"So that must be Lea..."Leo murmured, pulling off her mask. He was very much angry, all four of them were. They knew none of these strange feelings they have. 

But they will keep them safe until they were all healed.