He Realizes His Feelings. (Raphael)

Raph's pov.

He punched my punching bag, his emotions going to his fist for every hit. He was beyond confused about his feelings whenever he was around Rain.

So he went to my father and told him all about his feelings and asked for advice, his father smiled warmly.

"My son, those are feelings of love, you are in love Raphael."He stroked his 'beard' and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"I have noticed you have been a lot happier and calmer when she is around, I approve of the relationship if you wish it."He smiled before he left the room.

He's in love with Rain? 

He smiled a smile that looked like it was waiting forever just to show.

But soon that disappeared when he grew very nervous as thoughts raced through his head. 

'What if she doesn't return my feelings?!' 'Will our friendship be torn apart or become awkward when she refuses?!'

He was an emotional wreck. But he took calming breathes before standing straight and tall, his position held a confident aura.

'This will eat me up inside if I don't tell her soon.' 'If she doesn't wish a life with me, then so be it.' He tried to reassure himself, but he only became more nervous. So he went to his room to sleep his worries away. 

He was going to tell her his feelings soon, and he prays that she'll accept them...