She Realizes Her Feelings (Raphael)

Rain's pov.

As I walked out of my room towards the kitchen I saw Raph doing what looked like pull-ups or sit-ups on a pipe. But using his legs to hold onto the pipe as he pulled his upper body up to meet his knees before letting himself lay back. Dangling by his legs. I secretly blushed at Raph's muscles and he was very handsome... WAIT, WHAT?

"See something ya like?"Raph teased as he stopped his workout and fell to the ground, landing perfectly on my feet.

"Yes...I mean no! Er...UGH!"I groaned in embarrassment. Raph's laughter reached my ears and I smiled from behind my hands that covered my face. I really liked his deep laughter, wait...what the hell is wrong with me?

"I'm just teasing Stormie, no need to blush, "Raph smirked when I looked at him.

"I have never blushed before! I'm not used to it yet! I don't even know what it means!"I growled in irritation. He stared at me, deep in thought. After 10 minutes, I decided to snap my fingers in front of his face, soon gaining his attention.

"You ok there Raph? Do I need to get Donnie?"I asked sternly. He quickly shook his head before walking off.

"And I'm fine by the way, no need to worry 'bout me."He smirked at me before leaving the area and I heard his door shut to his room. Strange...He usually slams it... 

I decided to go ask Lea of what I'm feeling, it was strange.

"Lea?"I spoke, knocking on her door. I waited till she opened the door, she was alone. Perfect.

"Oh! Hey Rain! Are you ok? You need something?"She asked. I shuffled my feet nervously.

"Well...I need help...about Raph..."I sighed in defeat, usually, it's Lea asking for help on whatever to wear or what to eat or something. Now it's my turn. I looked at Lea pleadingly and she nodded, gently pulling me inside and locking the door shut.

"Ok. Shoot."Lea demanded, crossing her arms. An excited spark in her eyes.

"Well...I am confused as to why I always blush around him, why my heart soars when he speaks, how my stomach gets butterflies, why I stutter so much when I'm around him. And how I adore his laugh and smiles, I like how he's so strong and loyal to his family. It makes me want to get to know him better, know his fears so I can help him...sometimes I just want to hold him...and wait...is this...love?"I gasped at how much I rambled. Lea smiled with pride and hugged me.

"That may be it, so follow it."She smiled before leaving me alone in the room.