Meeting Master Splinter (All Girls)

The girls sat watching tv while the boys were on patrol, they were growing bored of watching shows so they decided to look around. They each found their rooms which were surprisingly large and fitting, the rooms had their signature colors. So it was easy to tell who's room was who's.

"Girls...there's a giant rat in there!"Maila whispered she was peeking through a cracked door.

"Looks like he's meditating."Mela chuckled softly as she peaked in.

"Leave him alone! Meditating cannot be interrupted!" Rain scolded.

"Too late."Leana rolled her eyes when she saw the rat's eyes open and staring at the door.

Leana smirked as an idea formed, his aura was pure, so her sisters are safe. She quickly shoved her sisters through the door, causing them to land in a heap in front of the rat. Leana calmly walked through with a small smirk on her face as her sisters glared up at her.

She ignored them and all the girls looked at the mutant.

"Who are you?"The rat demanded.

"The brother's friends from the city above. I apologize if you see us a threat to your home."Rain spoke with no emotion, which the mutant was curious about.

"I am Splinter, also known as Master Splinter. The brothers are my sons, I raised them since they were babies. Would you like to hear our story?"He asked, more calm and relaxed than before.

"YES."Maila smiled excitedly, sitting at his feet in a quick movement. Mela rolled her eyes at her twin before sitting beside her. Leana and Rain stood next to each other, not making a move to sit down.

They listened to the story of how the brothers and Splinter came to be, how they met the reporter April O'Neil, and Casey Jones. How they saved the city twice, and how Splinter was now letting the boys patrol the nights to stop any criminal activity or just small things here and there. The girls, in return, told Splinter how they met each of the turtles. He was slightly disappointed as of how Mela and Maila met Donnie and Mikey. Seeing they were not being stealthy enough. But the 2 girls explained that they were happy to of met the 2 younger turtles. Splinter was astonished to hear that we were not scared when they met them.

Soon Splinter asked to show off our skills, just as the boys returned and stumbled upon the small little meaning. But Splinter glared at them, the girls watching as they bowed their heads in shame.

"Master Splinter, it wasn't their fault. We are glad to have met them, and become their friends. They don't deserve punishment for this."Leana rested her hand on his shoulder. He looked between the boys and the girls and sighed heavily.

"No punishments just this once. For now, my dears, go rest, we will see your skills in the morning."He announced. The girls smiled up at Splinter and gave him a group hug before running over to the boys. Each girl talking to a turtle they were growing a strong, friendly-bond with.

Splinter smirked lightly, stroking his 'beard' as he watched his sons and the young ladies walk out of the Hashi. Those girls were beginning to bring the best out of his sons. Even Raphael seemed calmer and held smiles when miss Rain was with him in that small amount of time. He saw much potential from the girls, but he felt lot's of energy in their aura's, strangely powerful. He was still cautious of the girl's, but he hoped they were no threat to his family, and hoped they would become part of the family.

Let's see how far their journeys with my son's go. He shall let their bonds, and friendship grow. And maybe even romantic feelings may grow with his sons, let's hope these girls would return those feelings...