When He is Teamed Up With You. (Donatello)

Maila's pov.

I woke up in the spare bedroom for me and my sisters. They were already up and most likely training or hanging out with their new friends. An idea creeps into my head and I pulled out 8 water guns from my backpack beside my stand. I will not spoil mah secrets!

I quickly headed into Donnie's lab and smiled excitedly.

"DONNIE!"I shrieked as I entered his lab. He screamed in surprise and nearly broke whatever he was working on.

"Maila! You could have made me break something!"He scolded.

"Sorry, ~Don ~Don!" I cooed softly, setting down the water guns on an empty table before hugging him around his neck. He blushed harshly and looked at the table full of water guns.

"Donnie can you put some of your awesome technology skills into it ~PLEASE! I wanna play a water gun fight!"I begged, giving him my famous puppy dog eyes. He groaned before he sighed and smiled softly at me.

"Ok give me a few minutes."He chuckled before he spun his chair around and rolled it over to the pile of water guns. 

I squealed in excitement and watched as he upgraded the water guns.

When he was done he gave 4 to me and held 4 himself. I quickly ran out of the lab and grinned.

"RAPH!"I yelled. He looked up from a comic and glared at me, but I threw a water gun at him and he caught it before inspecting it.

"MELA! MIKEY!"I yelled, seeing them sitting next to each other in front of the tv. They turned just in time to see the flying water guns and caught them.

Soon Leo, Leana, and Donnie came out and joined everyone in the room.

"Click the button on the side, "Donnie ordered, and when we did, his voice was in the recording that I was unfamiliar with. Must have slept through that part...

(All)

"Welcome (Their names.)

Round 1. 

3 hits you're out!

Team 1: Mikey and Mela

Team 2: Leo and Lea

Team 3: Donnie and Maila

Team 4: Raph and Rain

When I say go, you may begin." The recording told us and I grinned cruelly.

"Ready..."The recording began. Everyone grouped up and began to back away.

"Set..."The recording spoke quickly. Everyone readied themselves to hide with their team partner.

"GO!"The recording shrieked. I laughed excitedly as water sprayed everywhere. I made sure to start with Mela.

I shot twice, hitting her in the chest and neck. She hissed in annoyance.

"Mela has been hit, one life left."Her recorder spoke.

The recording sounded everywhere and soon only Raph, Lea, Donnie, and I were left. Mikey was pretty bummed out that he lost this time. Raph was lucky to have hit poor Mikey 3 times in the head.

I hid under a table in Donnie's lab while he hid in the corner, hidden in the shadows.

Soon Raph burst it and began to spray at me. I dodged his bolts of water and began to spray at him. 

"Raph has been hit. 2 lives left."The recording announced. I smirked as I dodged most of Raph's furious yet mostly accurate shots.

"Maila has been hit, 1 life left."My recording began. I groaned in anger before dodging another string of water from Raph's water gun. Soon Donnie stepped in and shot Raph twice with a victorious battle roar.

"YES!"I smiled, Raph huffed in a pouty manner before joining Rain, Mikey, and Mela on the couch, waiting for Leo, Donnie, Lea, and I to finish.

I gave Donnie a high three/five. But then he was shot 3 times from the shadows. I quickly acted and shot 3 times at the area.

"Donnie is out."

"Leonardo is out." The recordings spoke in sync. The boys groan.

"You can do it Maila! You can do it!"Donnie smiled at me reassuringly. Boosting my confidence.

"Hey Leo, how much life does Leana have?"Donnie asked as they headed to the couch.

"1, it's a 50/50 chance of either of them winning, "Leo replied before I hid in the shadows of the room. I smirked as my sister carelessly walked in with a frown, searching for me. I shot at her, but she quickly dodged. She shot at where I was and I blocked her attack with a lid of a trash can.

"Cheater!"She announced, raising her hand in the air, her pointer finger pointing at the ceiling.

"Nuh uh! It's called strategy and I'm using my surroundings to my advantage!"I replied with a smile as we went into a western type gun fight.

"Like old times?"She smirked. I nodded. We walked out of the room where everyone watched.

"Let's do this."I smiled, letting them watch our little show.

We put our guns in our pockets, turned, walked 6 steps opposite of each other, and then turned to face each other. Pulling out our water guns.

"One..."I started.

"Two..."She spoke next.

"THREE!"I shrieked, shooting my gun. But Lea was quicker, and she shot me first as she dodged the shot that came at her.

"Maila is out. Our winner is Leana Rose Angelo."The recording announced. And yes, the boys and Master Splinter know our middle and last names. Though they know our nicknames, they don't say them much which is strange.

I hugged my sister and fist-bumped her.

"That's how it's done!"We cheered.

"New round!"Raph yelled, preparing his gun again, the recording mixing up our teams once again. I smirked at my new family. This is gonna be awesome...

Our families are definitely something I would fight and die for...