Chapter 24: Purple is tots your colour, I'm so jelly

"Is anyone there? I heard you make a noise, I must warn you I can scream so it sounds like a cats being strangled." To be honest it's me trying to sing but shh they don't need to know. I'LL KEEP IT MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET! Little bit of improvised All-American rejects by Wilhelmina the princess cat.

"Why not just scream like a human being?" Harry chuckles, shaking his head and coming to sit next to me.

"Because people in this world are so cynical that they wouldn't come to save a human." Harry simply stares at me, obviously surprised at my pessimism.

"Wow...That was deep man." A hand brushes through his hair. "Clearly you've had a rough night, but you're not the only one." He turns his face towards the light, flashing the left side of face and let's just say it shouldn't be that colour. His eye was slightly swollen as well as his top lip. The crimson of his cheekbones was not natural. I begin to rush to get a better view and in turn thumped him in his face. Classic clumsy...Button...the time I wish my name began with an 'C' because alliteration makes everything more effective, along with rhyming; "if you rhyme they're bound to listen fish lime" I bet that caught your attention, see The Power of Rhyming! "Purple really brings out the colour in my eyes don't you think?" He laughs again, brushing it off like it was nothing,

I was silent, too many questions, and I don't know the answer to any of them. How could I answer that, was this a funny situation or what? Should I comfort him? Try and kiss it better? I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS TYPE OF THING WORKS!

"Erm..." I'm certain you just dragging out that sound is making it more awkward. "Mmmmmmmmm...." Fruity...what? Someone had to say it. "Yes? No I mean maybe erm you have nice arms." Arms?! That wasn't even part of the conversation topic. The area we were focusing on was eyes, around the face, above the arms, and if you still don know ask google maps because at least then you'll be in the correct region.

"Er thanks?" Laughing. More bloody laughing. How are people of this generation meant to know how people are feeling if they just laugh it off? It's really annoying...I'm irked. Will this isn't about you, Harry may be headhunted by a smurf soon.

"How did this happen? Who did this? Do you have a concussion? Any internal bleeding? How many fingers am I holding up?" He tries to utter some words but i cut him of in a furious panic. "YOU HESITATED! Oh no you're gonna die, what will I tell his mother and Niall and the other boys, I'm sure Niall and him had a thing (#NARRY5EVA BECAUSE ITS CUTE AS HELL!)." The hyperventilation starts, counter every attempt at breathing.

"Calm down woman, I'm not dying...and I think you should take Louis off that list...he and I aren't exactly on talking terms." He takes my hands to calm me down, then resorts to playing with my fingers as to avoid looking at me.

"What? Why? Not Larry! Wait, was he the one to do this to you?" For once I was hoping to be as stupid as I look. I tried to catch his eye but he was continually evading my eye line. "Harry?! Look at me." Oooo Wilhelmina's getting serious. "Did Louis do this to you?" This was the first time I hoped I was sounding more stupid than I looked.

"There was a slight...accident shall we say."

"Oh yeah sorry I punched you in the face, I TRIPPED?! That's a perfectly logical and comprehendible story that I totally believe." I shake my head with a sarcastic grin.

"No Louis didn't even seem to give me chance to explain if I'm honest with you. If he had, he would have been able to know why Eleanor and I-" Oh dear. That's the only thing you can really say when a sentence starts with something like that. You start guessing the worst, why do we do that? Why not humour ourselves by guessing they were playing poker and Louis is just really against gambling but they were actually playing go fish ? Or we could tickle everyone's peaches by saying they were performing a fiery salsa dance together and Louis felt cheated but really Harry was learning some sick moves to impress him? But of course not, they were doing some form of the deed, for children's sake I shall say they were merely showing affection towards one and other.

"Oh Harold," How could you? Would that be the right question? Except I know exactly how he could do it, she's fit; Oh and he's a guy and Harry! Explanation over.

"I didn't mean to!" Man, this boy likes that excuse.

"Oh yeah sorry my face fell onto hers, I tripped?!"

"That's your favourite phrase, isn't it?" He laughs but I stare blankly at him unamused (when in reality I was holding back a laugh). "You know you wanna laugh," No I don't want to laugh, why do you say that? Especially when I'm mad i don't want to laugh because then they know that I'm no longer mad at them.

"Why?" He simply shruggs removing his hands from mine and putting them in his pockets. "No, don't just shrug," I mimic his actions. "Tell me why Harry!"

"Because I'm having feelings Button! I caught feeling okay! I don't know I think I'm PMS-ing or something, I'm sure they'll go away soon." Harry looked genuinely stressed out, no longer trying to pass it off as nothing. I don't blame the lad, he's got feelings for his best friends girlfriend, at least it's not his fiancé. "I just got to talk to her in the ambulance and then when she fell asleep, she was so beautiful, something out of a fairy tale to sound cliche. I couldn't help myself Button, and then she woke up and kissed me back and Louis walked in and ugh it's all just a mess."

Once again words couldn't form sentences in order for them to leave my mouth and offer some sort of condolence or sympathy. My arm simply went around his shoulder in a sort of hugging way, his head resting on my shoulder.

I sigh deeply, "What a pickle we're in." He laughs once more.

We sat there for a good hour before I had to go get ready for dinner (this one I was actually going to attend, shocker I know) which i obviously didn't tell him, and he decided to see if they needed an extra hand in the kitchen.

And that was the end of that.

~~~~~~~~

I didn't really like this chapter but I got bored while I was on holiday and finished it pretty easy I just haven't had any Internet

Sorry this was kind of a filler

Oooo I bet you thought button and Harry would get together but nahhhh...yet :P

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN OF SPOONS