Chapter 18: Excuses and improvisation yo

Left it kind of on a Cliff hanger last time, so thought i better not wait 2 months before updating again

Thinking about doing a Louis Birthday/Christmas chapter, what do you think? 

___________________________

"How do you know my name?" I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut! If I wasn't so charismatic I wouldn't be in this situation, curse my lovable personality. 

How am I meant to answer that exactly Louis? This is all your fault for asking questions i can't answer, who would do such a thing?! Questions are meant to be answered, except retorical ones, answer one of those and suddenly you're an idiot. Plus if i don't answer soon he's going to get suspicous, i'm surprised he hasn't guessed yet, i still am my dorky self. I look and sound the same...except you can't see half my face and my hair is done all fancy...and i may or may not have been doing a weird accent this whole time which makes me sound more like a girl. What? You can never be too careful, don't want people thinking you're a guy!

"Well, how do any of us know any of our names?" Answering a question with a question, nice!

"By introducing ourselves." Louis answers all to smartly. 

"We live in a world that is very uncertain, names aren't really necessary. It's all about...gardening."

"Gardening?" Gardening Will? Seriously, how is gardening more important than a name? And, how does it answer his question about how you know his name? Think next time! Now if you'll excuse me, i have to save your sorry ass.

"Yes, gardening.  Nothing is more important as a nicely trimmed bush...NO INNUENDO INTENDED! Also, if you grow the right stuff you can live a very healthy life full of fresh fruit and veg." Louis' face shows his confusion in me, that made sense though.

"What are you? A gardening sales assistant?!" He chuckles and shakes his head. "I'd like to apologise, i had you set as a stuck up, snobby rich girl who was pretty much a complete loner." Wow, don't compliment me too much.

"I hope you've learned not to judge someone before you get to know them." Our dancing has just turned into slow swaying again, this time, my arms wrapped loosely around his neck.

"I have, you surprised me a lot. You're so humble and down to Earth. Lets not forget honest and you're just...real, not like the other princesses in there." 

Yeah, real.

"You're perfect Wilhelmina." He whispers and pulls me in closer. 

Don't say stuff like that Louis because it makes it harder for me not to tell you that i'm Button and ah, how did Miley Stewart do this for so long? Both worlds are both so hard; and him calling me isn't making it any easier on me!

"Why'd you have to say that?" My head drops, i can't look at him much longer.

"Because..." He breathes and lifts my head with a soft hand under my chin. NO LOUIS! NO CLICHE MOVES, ooo too late. "Because i think i'm falling for you."

There is was. He did not just say that! Maybe he said i'm malling for you, like he's shopping? Yeah, shopping, he likes that...i think. 

WHO ARE YOU KIDING WILL?! HE SAID HE IS FALLING FOR YOU, LIKE IN LOVE! OR ARE YOU SO STUPID THAT YOU'D THINK IT WAS HIM FALLING OFF A CLIFF FOR YOU?

No need to yell at me, i'm panicking! No-one has like-liked me...ever. Or liked me before, so first for everything i guess. Awkward laughing activated! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's not helping, you need to do something, but what?