Chapter 30: Hole in my sole

THE SONG ON THE SIDE GUYS :'(

This is it everyone, the curtain is finally closing

So here is something special to end on

~~~~~

Louis' POV (Just to make it interesting)

I'm not an arsehole.

I had every right to react the way I did...right?

Lies. That was all she told me. Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies oh and guess what? MORE LIES! Hello there Mr. Liar, oh I see you brought your wife Mrs. Liar, I must say you two are perfect for each other but in all honestly nobody likes you! We would all very much appreciate it if you would bugger off, thank you graciously.

Unless you couldn't tell I am a little peeved. Button, my best friend...all a masquerade to her. Did she ever actually care? Did she ever-

I know I fell for both the princess and Button but I couldn't help it, ha, I guess it was just her that I fell in love with; past tense though. For nights I was tossing and turning, telling myself that it wasn't fair for me to lead both of these girls on (if you could even call it that since I only met the princess once), it would seem she did not lose any sleep with her guilt.

I even made pros and cons lists for each of them:

Princess

Pros:

•Charming

•Beautiful

•Real

Cons:

•Unreachable

•Don't really know her too well

•Her family

•She makes me dizzy

Then Button's...I was stumped, I got distracted making the list that I just wrote:

Button

Cons:

•Her laugh is annoyingly cute

•I can't focus around her (even when I think about her frankly)

•She's my best friend

•She can barely keep her balance

•Her wardrobe isn't exactly extensive (but still pretty cool)

•I think she may be locked up into a mental institute pretty soon

Pros:

•Everything

But that was then and now if you asked me to write one, it'd simply be,

Princess Button

Cons:

•LIAR

It's funny, isn't it? A person can mean everything to you but one thing...even the smallest thing (although in this case it is not a small thing) can change absolutely everything. I don't know what to do now? My entire life was dedicated to her, when I was next going to see her, how I was going to avoid her sometimes. We were everything.

The rest of the boys were devastated, sure they didn't react the way I had but they weren't bloody in love with her. Niall cried the most but doesn't hate so Liam spends his time comforting him, Zayn saw it coming apparently; do not ask me. And, Harry...

"You still mopping about you grumpy sod?" Was being extremely compassionate, the perfect gentleman.

"You still messing about with my ex?" My alligator jaws shut with the words, biting back at him with a snarky comment.