3

Emma's POV

I knock on the door and wait a few seconds. I rock on my feet patiently waiting.

"I'm coming." I smile hearing her small voice.

"Ms. Swan what are you doing here." She asks pulling her robe closer to her body. Aw was she in her panties and bra? Some women sleep in just that so I don't blame her. Her face is makeup free. Her hair falling down her shoulders. I didn't think she could get any more magnificent. Bur here we are.

"I wanted to finish my work."

"And you couldn't wait until the morning" She asks.

"I wanted to see you. And I really want to finish."

"This is very inappropriate Ms. Swan you're my student."

"I am not sleeping with you I'm just finishing my work." At least not yet.

"At 9:00 at night."

"What can I say? I'm a driven person."

"Miss Swan."

"Miss Mills."

"Miss Swan."

"Emma Swan is that you" I turn around and see my principal. Regina grabs my arm pulling me inside.

"Oh my god!" She says covering her face.

"That's my boss!" She says and closes her eyes looking up.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"Well if I wasn't here."

"It's fine Ms. Swan if you want to finish I have your paper. I was just finishing some grading." I follow her into her living room. It's pretty dark she has a few candles lit. Her fireplace is on and she has a glass of wine and papers spread out. She moves them over neatly and I sit down and set my bag on the floor.

"Your house is beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you." She smiles looking down and I chuckle.

"You're charming. Thank you." She hands me my paper and I get to writing but I can't focus really. So this is happening really slow.

She looks over at me quickly before putting her glasses on and crossing her legs next to her. She's so fucking cute. Those damn glasses. I watch her mark papers and tap her pen against the binder. She bites the end of the pen and her robe slides up exposing her bare upper thigh. She's wearing a thong. It's shows some of her ass cheek and I close my eyes.

This Girl has gotten me to go crazy. I can't even focus on my work. She's unintentionally teasing me and I don't know how much more I can take. I don't even know this girls name and I'm already wanting more. I haven't touched her. Kissed her. I've never felt this way.

"Um, I have a question" She asks looking up at me. "Okay" I say confused and she sips her wine.

"Um you said you were adopted in your paper and I don't personally know Mary Margaret but how is she?"

"Um she's okay. She doesn't really accept who I am. I am more of a boy than I am girl. I have a dick. I wanna cut my hair. I wear boy clothes. She loves me and will always support me but she doesn't want me to change who I was born to be. Without the extra package. I had long blonde hair and she loves it and then I cut it off and died it. She hated that so I have to go back to blonde. I lost my virginity and slept around and she hated it. But she took me in and I'm forever grateful." She smiles showing her white teeth and my tongue darts out to dampen my chapped lips. Her eyes travel down to my lips and stay there for a nice little second or two. She looks back up at me and licks her lips. Is she? Lesbian. No. Bi. No. Or maybe she's just experimenting. I've never seen a straight girl look at me like that. But then again if they were straight I made them a lesbian.

"Ms Mills are you straight?"

"That's not an appropriate for you to ask me."

"Neither are my thoughts of you right now. But hey, can't help but want to know."

"I'm straight if you must know Miss Swan."

"Are you sure?"

"I-I" I move closer my hand meeting her small thigh. She's so tiny.

"Ms Swan I'm your teacher this isn't appropriate at all. You can't."

"Are you sure?" I stare down at her lips and inch closer.

"This is my job. I- we can't do this. And I'm straight. I like penis."

"I have one Ms Mills" She bites her pink lip and I look into her eyes to see fear? Nervousness? I'm not sure.

"Are you okay?" I ask settling down closer to her.

"No" She gulps and I smirk.

"Why?"

"I don't know. You are making me nervous." I smile and lick my lips again watching her eyes travel down to my lips again.

"Ms Swan you can't."

"I know but it doesn't mean I can't even try."

"No no we can't."

"Why?"

"I-I am not into girls" She stands up and her robe starts to loosen and she unintentionally shows off her amazing boobs spilling out her purple lace bra. My eyes stay down and as she crosses her arms it falls more and now her breasts are basically on full display. I bite my lip and I immediately get feel myself hard.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you" I say without realizing but I'm not taking it back.

"I'm not into girls."

"I can change that" I finally meet her eyes and I stand up walking towards her and she backs up until she hits a wall. She looks around as her breathing speeds up. I smirk and my hands meet the tie of her robe.

"Don't" She says looking down at my hand and then back up at me.

"Oh come on" I say grabbing the strings and pulling them apart slowly.

"No this is so wrong. Your still a kid. I'm an adult this is like really illegal" She says and I pull it apart and groan at the sight of the sexy teacher. My sexy teacher.

"Oh please just let me have a taste" I say moving up closer to her and putting my head against hers. I feel her breath on my lips and I push into her. She moans and closes her eyes.

"I will have my way with you. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to move in the morning. It's going to hurt to walk tomorrow." She moans again and I slide my hand around her waist.

"Upstairs last room down the hall" She whispers. I smirk.