twenty five: The End. Sequel?

Last Chapter! Hope you enjoyed this book. Plz vote and comment. Give your opinions and requests for the sequel which is already in the making.

Emma's POV

I wake up with Regina in my arms. I kiss her shoulder and she moans softly.

"Someone's awake." She says.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

"I leave soon for school."

"We leave soon."

"What are you going to do up there?"

"Work. I have a degree in law. I love teaching but I wouldn't mind being a lawyer. I just might be in classes with you."

"Together?" I ask smirking.

"Maybe. I only need a few more classes to apply for a job. So only for a little while. Thank God I am way too old to still be in a classroom learning."

"Damn I was hoping we would have some teacher student sex again and you're not old. You're beautiful."

"Shut up. And why are you so dirty?" She turns in my arms and faces me.

"I know I am and you love it baby."

"I do love it baby." She teases and the smile on her face is so very adorable.

"Oh my god my wife is the cutest little bean ever."

"I'm not that little." She pouts and she's adorable all over again.

"I'm so whipped and I love it."

"Me too." She winks and I kiss her softly.

"I love you so damn much."

"I know you do and I love even more for that."

"The house is beautiful. We just might be sleeping the living room on a mattress for a little."

"I don't care. As long as I'm with you. And we have our kids. I would love sleep anywhere with you. Naked preferably. Kissing your neck." I smirk and she smiles. Damn. I'm so in love.