23

This book is almost over guys!

Emma's POV

Regina and I have been dating for a year now. I graduated. I have to tell Regina about the college I'm going to. But I'm proposing. Her parents and my parents and my friends are going to go over her house today and I'm going to propose. I'm getting dressed. We are having a graduation party and since Regina is the most liked teacher is school she decided to have a few kids at her house. It's mostly my friends and then her parents and mine. Someone will bring alcohol. Probably Robin or Sean. I won't get drunk. I showered and washed my hair. I put on grey dress like pants but also kind of casual. I put on a. white button up. I unbutton it just one and roll up my sleeves. I put on white sneakers my I leave my hair down and wavy. I brush my teeth and grab the box and put it into my pocket. My parents are dressed it's like 7 so it's kind of dark. It's outside and inside. I set up the fiary lights with Regina's help yesterday and helped get all the food. She cooked, I just had to buy the stuff. It's like a mini buffet. I knock on the door and people are already there. I see Regina's parents and the kids. I pull them off into an empty room downstairs. It's a bedroom.

"What's up Emma?" Senior Henry asks me while holding the baby Henry.

"I have a question."

"Finally!" Cora says and I smile.

"I'm want to marry her."

"Can we see the ring." I take it out my pocket. It's in a red velvet box. I open it and it's something simple because Regina doesn't like her jewelry to be too flashy or anything.

"Wow it's beautiful." Henry says.

"Of course. You have our blessing." I smile and Hayden and Hope look at me confused. I get down and pull them closer to me.

"What's going on papa?" Hope asks.

"I want to marry mommy."

"You will be our daddy?" Hayden asks.

"Soon hopefully but only if you want me to baby."

"Cool!"

"Want to see the ring?"

"Yeah!" I pull it out my pocket and open it.

"Pretty dada."

"Thank you. Don't tell mommy okay?"

"Secret." Hope says putting her finger to her lips. I nod and give them both hugs kisses to their heads. They walk out and I go into the kitchen and grab a plate and a coke. I put some boneless wings on my plate and Regina walks in. I take a bite and kiss her.

"Mhm you taste good." She says smiling.

"Thank you baby you look gorgeous." She's wearing a white body-con dress but it's strapless and she has on white sandals and a black cropped leather jacket. Her hair is curly and down.

"You look handsomely beautiful."

"We make a pretty sexy couple." I say biting the chicken.

"We do." She smiles.

"You're so beautiful." I say smiling.

"Shut up!" I grab her hips and pull her close.

"I love you." I whisper and kiss her.

"And I love you." She smiles wider and I kiss her again.

"I love you so much." She looks at me confused.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing baby. I just love you more than words can say." She tilts her head to the side and she lick her lips.