📖Prologue📖

🌺

I remember when i first saw him on my living room Tv...He was young at the time. I was too, but I was even younger. I was 12 at the time when I saw his 38 baby music video on youtube.

Shit, from that point on I was obsessed with him. I remember me having posters of him on my wall and every mixtape or album that came out, I had it downloaded on my computer.  I had a major crush on him and he didn't even know I existed.

I was his, It was his... I can still smell his scent on my PINK hoodies and jean jackets. I can still hear his voice and the way he use to hum along to his songs. I still feel his body on top of mine. I still remember the feeling when you brought pleasure to my body. I still to this day don't get how I fell in love with a person that caused me so much hell. I use to hate when I heard people speak bad of him on social media, laugh about the fact that he had herpes or that he had multiple kids by multiple girls.

Just picture this, dreaming and dreaming constantly about a rapper 24/7 and then finally meeting him...

Fucking him, spending time with him, and meeting all of his personalities...

The Sweetheart, The comedian, the demon child, the suicidal boy, The abuser, the freak...put those all together and there you have Kentrell Gaulden. The one boy whom I loved dearly. Everything wasn't so peaches and cream, There was so much pain behind the famous rapper. There was a lot of shit nobody knew of.

Before I tell my story, I am not here to bash him or tell lies. I would never do him no harm, Would never betray him. If someone was to ever tell a story right, then they shouldn't be afraid to admit their wrongs as well....and that's something I'm willing to do.

I'm not looking for any pity, I'm not looking for " clout"...and to be real with anyone, I have to be real with myself. I am owning up to anything that I've did wrong as well...I'm not perfect either because I was obsessed with kentrell...

And I wanted him like all of those other little girls on instagram in his comments. I wanted him, and I wanted him bad and didn't care the consequences that came with it. As much as people try to deny it, he was fine as hell...fine enough to tie me up and do whatever he wanted to do to me. Yeah, he had kids...Yeah, he had a couple of babymothers but too be honest, I didn't care about none of that. I wanted him....

I wanted him to Touch me

- VOTE
COMMENT
DELETE OR KEEP?