📖Freak📖

🌺

It was so surreal to me, I felt as if i was dreaming. I was seeing nba youngboy...We'd been seeing each other for weeks now. Either he'll invite me to one of his shows with shonee or he just might ask me to meet him at one of his fancy hotels he'd be staying in when he goes to hollywood or maybe sometimes we'll chill at the studio. I loved how good it felt being in his arms and man he smelt so good. However, I ain't never wanna be honest with him because he was just so....Perfect. But whenever I wanted to tell him the truth it seemed like something always stopped me.

I had to tell him...

I was scared that if I told him the truth, he would be mad and not talk to me anymore. But I just knew that i should be honest.

I had to tell him...

" Trell i need to talk to you.."

He stopped everything he was doing in the studio, however he was by himself today so that's what made me build up the courage to tell him. He put his black and mild out and faced towards me.

" What it is...?"

I caught myself beginning to stutter when I tried to get it out and that's when he reached for me to come sit on his lap.

" You know You can talk to me bae, what's wrong?"

I nodded and took a deep breath....

"Im only 15..."

Yeah i know what yall thinking. ( Bitch you fast as hell, You need a whopping, and you don't need to be with him...etc)

He grabbed my face and lifted my head up. I remembering him telling me to talk to him and spill everything that i had to say out...

Then That's when i started to cry. I told him that i was 15 and that if he didn't wanna talk to me anymore, then I understood.

He smacked his lips and did one of those evil laughs that revealed his grillz. He asked me was that i all that i had to tell him and I told him yeah.
" You don't got shit to worry bout." He said...

And he went on to explain that he could get in big trouble for talking to me and that he was willing to do it because he really liked me.

He liked me? He liked me...

Me being young and dumb at the time, that meant alot to me and I thought I was different. Different from all of the girls that he used to talk to....

" Say, if anybody ask you, Just say that you 20....yahurd me?" He told me...

" 20?" I asked back...

" Yeah, 20....so that mean you gotta act like it too."

How the fuck was I gonna do that? I'm straight out of the 9th grade....I didn't know shit about acting 20 years old.

"Say, whateva happens between us, stays between us...yahurd me?"

I nodded without questioning anything...." Got it."

" And that mean yo main focus is gon' be on me and me only.. And all them thot bitches that you got as yo friends? Cut em all off." He told me.

" now you 20, so you gotta start being grown and doing grown people shit."

I Could never forget the look in his eyes...He looked at me in a sexually type of way. It made me wanna just lay on the floor of the studio.

I just wanted to keep him happy...For god sakes, this was nba youngboy I was talking about, the man of my dreams.

" How do I do 'grown people shit'?" I asked him.

He did another one of his evil laughs again and told me to stand up.

" Now take all that shit off..."

" My clothes?" I asked, needing clarification.

" Yeah yo clothes, hurry up."
I remember me having on a cute PINK jumpsuit with a matching panty and bra set under it. I begin to take my jogging suit off, when he stopped me and told me to go slower. So i did, when my breast popped out from out of my bra, he stood up straight in his chair.

I walked up towards him slowly and put my leg up next to him. So i was now standing with my private against his chin ....

" So You gon' keep looking or touch me?"

And why did I even say that because he quickly took his chains off from around his neck....He rubbed his nose cross my panties and slid them to the side and instantly started licking.

And this was honestly the best feeling i've ever felt before, considering i've never had head before and it felt even better because it came from my favorite celebrity.

And i guess all of that shit he rap about in his songs are true because about 30 seconds in, I started fighting it. I started pulling away and pushing his head back, i couldn't take it. He grabbed both my hands and pinned them down and told me to "take it".

That's when I climaxed all over his face, and I was kind of ashamed because I knew this isn't how " Grown" people acted.

However, it seemed to turn him on because after he saw that i had bussed all over his face...he licked it off and got right back to work.

After a couple of more licks, I started to manage. I could handle it now....He was teaching me how to become his freak and I didn't even notice....

-

What y'all think? Comment and let me know ...

54 votes for the next chapter 🙃