📖His girl📖

🌺

He was so different from what I saw on the internet, he was aggressive in his interviews on YouTube, but with me, he was gentle. I remember feeling the pressure as he tried to enter, it hurted so I panicked. He kept whispering, "Shhh, try to take it, take it." The pressure was so bad, it felt as if a train was trying to enter a tiny tunnel and then he finally entered.

At this point, my whole vagina hurted, but it made me feel good to know that it made him feel good. You know? You could tell that he never had anybody like me because he groaned like crazy.... and I just laid there and took it. I then remember me getting on top of him and I don't know what got into me because I rode him like crazy. I waited years for this exact moment, so I had to show out.

He was biting his lips; his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and he kept saying "Damn bae... hold on."

He wanted me to tell him it was his and I did. After he made me stay on top of him and we kissed for a while. He just kept kissing me and feeling on me. He seemed to especially like smacking me on my behind and I liked it too. I remember my momma always use to tell me " girl I don't know where your shape come from, I know those men gon be looking at you... you better cover up!" Now I see what she meant when she said that. He couldn't get enough of touching on it.

After we got done kissing, he took my hand and placed it on his private. He looked at me in my eyes and told me he was gonna teach me how to make him happy.

" get on all foes." He told me in his southern accent.

I obeyed and got on all fours. This was the type of stuff I saw on the porn videos, so I had a idea of it. I tried my hardest to put a arch in my back. However, I guess he didn't like the arch that I had attempted to make. He placed his big hands over my back and pushed it in. It nearly took seconds before he rushed himself inside me.

As he was hitting me from the back, I remembered him putting something into my mouth. It felt like a pill but I couldn't tell because the pressure from him hitting me from the back was too much.

" swallow it." He told me and I did as he told.

I recall my pussy tingling and me just feeling real crazy; he kept telling me to " Chill." He also kept telling me that he knew it hurted but the only way the pain was gonna go away, was if I kept doing it. After minutes of doing this, I creamed all over him and started to shake.

Kentrell ain't have no mercy, he just kept going. No wonder why they all loved him. Look at what he was doing to me....

I literally felt him inside of my stomach, yeah I screamed.... but I ain't stop him because I wanted to impress him. I wanted him to like me.

" Who pussy this is?" He asked aggressively.

I remember me shouting his name, hoping that he'll stop.

The creaking sound of a door occurred, causing both me and Kentrell to stop what we was doing and look up.

Fuck, I forget that we was even in the damn studio...

" damn, say- my bad mane.... I-I ain't even know y'all was hea..." Kentrell's manager Montana apologized.

" You good gangsta..." Kentrell mumbled as he struggled to pull his pants up.

Luckily I still had my bra and panties on.

" This ——, my girl..." Kentrell said, catching me by surprise.

His girl?

Kentrell grabbed me up and whispered in my ear. " go to the bathroom and get yoself cleaned up and come back so I can take you home ."

I nodded and got up from the sofa and made my way into the studio bathroom. It burned like hell when I peed and when I attempted to wipe I realized how swollen and red my area was. I couldn't believe it. I had just lost my virginity to the man of my dreams.

NBA youngboy