📖The plug📖

🌺

I remember when he first moved to LA from Louisiana, It was all on social media. Instagram to be exact... all my friends went absolutely nuts because LA wasn't nothing but a 30 minute drive from compton and that's where I stayed at the time. It was nothing but his 3rd day out in LA and My home girls was already planning on seeing him....I called it groupie behavior.

I never understood girls and their groupie behaviors, yeah I was a fan of him but I wasn't about to go be all up in his face. Not my kind of style...I'll rather sit back and let a nigga come to me.

Fast forward to the next week, I was sitting on my cousin shonee's porch talking , and I mentioned to her that I wanted to see him. Mind you, shonee was much older than me so she had connects, plus she was fine and pretty known on instagram, she was the plug...so all the niggas in LA wanted her and she wasn't no groupie either. That's what i always dreamed of, so I knew she could help me on meeting Kentrell. She told me, in her exact words..." Girl, He ain't hard to find.." and of course I didn't know what she meant by that, so she broke it down for me and told me that he always was at the clubs in hollywood or either somewhere in beverly hills like a normal young celebrity.

I remember she asked me why did i want to meet him, and I told because I wanted to fuck him... of course she laughed but we both ended up coming to the solution that we were gonna see him at his next concert in LA and if we were lucky, we could buy tickets for the after party.

Yeah Yeah, I just knew it was too good to be true though because in LA? Tickets sound out quick as hell...

But i guess they don't call her ' the plug' for nothing...2 weeks later, shonee called me and told me we were going to our very first Nba Youngboy Concert...

It was Time....

VOTE
COMMENT
DELETE OR KEEP?