📖Music Video📖

Merry bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

🌺

It was a hot sunny saturday in compton, so you know what that means. Everybody and they momma was outside. See in compton, people tend to act a fool cause it's hot outside and I never really understood any of that.

Anyways on this particular day I wanted to show off my newly done tattoo that i had gotten recently. It was something small and cute on the side of my stomach, no big deal. So I decided to put on a crop top.

I stood in the mirror as I inspected myself and the tattoo on the side of me. I wonder how he'd feel about this.

" Ooouu you gotta tattoo, im telling mama."

I turned around super fast before my little sister could get out of the room. " If you tell then I swear to god I'll tell her about when you broke her two flower pots." I warned.

She stomped her feet and crossed her arms. " Fine.."

" Snitch." I mumbled under my breath.

" Who is kentrell anyways?..." She questioned, catching me off guard.

" What?"

She pointed towards my stomach, " Who is Kentrell? The name on you..."

I smacked my lips as I turned around, facing the mirror once again. " None of your business."

" Just tell me w-...WAIT! I know who kentrell is..." She called out. " The boy...the famous one that you like."

I sighed, " Yeah gege...the famous one."

So yea, I got Kentrell name tatted on me. To me it wasn't a big deal because he treats me right and I really wasn't concerned about him leaving me. We were together now.

I just had to find a way to show him, I wanted it to be a surprise.

" You know he's in La shooting a music video with Kevin gates today. You should go." She explained.

I turned around towards her with my hand on my hip. " LA? Today? Music video?" I questioned.

Kentrell didn't tell me nothing about him having a music video in La today. I guess this was the perfect time to surprise him. I could finally show him the tattoo.

" How you know? " I asked her.

" Girl, Twitter."She said. "For him to be your favorite rapper you sure don't pay attention to his tweets.." She mumbled.

" Shutup." I replied, rolling my eyes.

I picked up my phone from my bed. " Tell mama i'm going to the store, I be back." I told gege, before leaving.

I haven't talked to Kentrell all day, so it made perfect sense as to why he has not been picking up his phone and I knew he was a busy man, so I tried not to blow him up so much.

As I walked down the long blocks of compton, I scrolled through my twitter to find the location of this video shoot. I had to be there. After minutes of scrolling, I finally found the location and it turns out, it was only 10 minutes away from where I lived and only 2 minutes from my cousin shonee's house.

This was perfect, considering shonee ain't know about the tattoo either.

When I got close to the location of the music video, I seen hella females. They all was dressed in something thotish, of course. A bunch of compton hoodrats...I circled around the crowd of people until i saw somebody from Kentrell's team, hoping that somebody recognizes me.

From a mile a way I could spot Kentrell's manager which was kind of a relief to me, considering, I had been searching for minutes now.

" Aye fee?!" I called out as I approached him.

He took a double look before smiling, " Hey lil lady, I ain't know you was gon' be here."

" Yeah me either, you seen Kentrell?" I asked.

" Kentrell?...mm." He said as he searched the area with his eyes. " I think he might be on one of the changing buses. You could go check if you want to."

I nodded, " Okay thanks." I replied back before making my way over to the changing buses.

I wonder what he'll think.

I walked onto the bus and called out his name and yet no response. " Kentrell!"

I walked further into the bus and something told me to check the bathroom. I peeked inside to see if anyone was inside....and what I saw caused me to feel a violent rage inside.

This motherfucker.

All I could remember was me dragging shonee by her hair and beating her ass until I was tired. " You stupid bitch!" I yelled out as I gave her punch after punch.

What I saw was my cousin giving my man some head. This bitch got some nerve.

I remember me storming out of the bus and taking my usual route home. All I could do was cry. I felt like a dumb bitch...I was now walking around with this man's name on me and he basically just cheated on me, WITH MY COUSIN. All the shit he said was lie.

-

What y'all think?

Vote

#Merrybookmas