📖Back Again 📖

Recap of last chapter

I wiped my tears and hesitated a little Before saying the words, " Hey Kentrell."

He told me to not be scared and to come give him a hug, and I knew once I walked over to give him a hug I was gonna fall back in love with this boy.

I knew His plan, I knew him.

He wanted me back but the question is,

Was I gonna go back?

🌺

" Who let you in?" I questioned so hesitantly.

He did a slight chuckle, which revealed his grills. " Do that Matta?"

" It actually do, Kentrell did you sneak I-"

" I let him in." I looked up and noticed my mom at my door with a worried look upon her face.

How did she even know Kentrell?

" I thought maybe he'll cheer you up, you been real sad lately."

How could she ? If only she knew.

I took a deep breath before nodding my head. I wasn't gonna tell her that Kentrell has been abusing me for the past year, she would flip out and he would too.

So I just sat in my bed and watched as everything played out.

" Nice to meet you young man, if you two need anything just let me know, I'll be right outside working on the yard." I remember my mom saying before she left back out.

My eyes instantly dropped down to the ground, I couldn't stand to look at him right now.

"Come gimme ah hug."

I had to act fast because I know how this man's temper could get. So I just simply shook my head.

But you know Kentrell, anything he wanted, he was gonna get. So he took matters into his own hands and locked the door behind him and walked over to my bed where I sat and wrapped his arms around me, and thats what did it for me. I was already In tears.

I just broke down.

I missed him but I know how much of a toxic person he was and I wish it wasn't like that but It was. It was, and I had to except the fact....

A Nigga could do everything in their power to hurt you and you'll still seem to find some good in him.

That was me with Kentrell.

He was so loving and caring at sometimes and he had a good heart. I remember him just hugging me and telling me that it'll be alright.

He then asked me, " So why you leave?"

and I couldn't help but to mumble the words, " I don't know..."

But I knew, I just didn't want him to know the reason on why I left.

He then stepped back from the hug and he looked pissed, which scared me a bit. I could tell he was in one of his crazy moods.

" You know you hurt me...You fucked me up. You promise you'a neva leave me and you did. Y-You left..." He stuttered.

I wanted to go off so bad but It seemed as if something was holding me back and all I could say out my mouth were the 2 words, " I'm sorry."

He looked into my eyes with his pretty brown eyes and stared and that's when I started to feel how I  felt when I first met him.

Its been too long and I wanted him, like now.

He connected his nose to mine and went in for a kiss, I felt like we were young again. He rushed to take off my clothes and stuck it in with no warning what so ever.

The feeling was unexplainable, This is really what makeup sex feels like.

-

She stupid or would y'all have done the same thing ?

Sorry guys, I been feeling really iffy about writing lately until i finally got up and decided to update...so here yall go. Hoped yall enjoyed these little 600 words lmao. give me 100 votes for another chapter sometime this week.

And I'm dropping a book either tonight or tomorrow night ... it's called book smart.