📖Many more📖

🌺

The next day Kentrell spoiled me with a shopping spree and some brand new bundles and baby I couldn't even be mad anymore.

That whole day he was just being nice to me and he never did things like this unless it was a twist to it, so it had to be a catch 22.

Since my mom had to work night shifts, she was always sleep in the day time and always at work at night, so therefore I snuck out with Kentrell literally everyday.

That same night he booked a hotel sweet for "the both of us" as he said but when we got there it wasn't just us.

" Kentrell what these girls doing here?" I asked as I watched multiple females as they chilled on the hotel sofas. Followed by a hand full of niggas.

He ignored my question. " I got some people I want you to meet."

He signaled for all of the niggas to leave the room and for the girls to stay. I crossed my arms as shook my head. I was disgusted.

Kentrell sat on one of the sofas in between two females and I just stood up.

" Come hea, sit down on my lap." He mumbled.

I sighed to myself and walked across the room to sit on his lap. All of the girls in the room looked as if they were jealous.

Kentrell scanned the room and didn't look too happy. " it's pose to be 5 of y'all, whea the other bitch at?"

The sound of a creaking door filled the room and out the bathroom came the girl who I had fought yesterday backstage.

Kentrell must've felt the anger coming from me because he instantly gripped his right hand around my throat, causing me to breath heavily.

" Mane chill the fuck out." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded hesitantly and watched as the girl joined the other girls.

And I remember him clearly explaining to me that the girls in that room were kind of similar to his sex slaves and he wanted me to be cool with it and accept it.

Of course me being the dumb 15 year old that I was, I approved. Just as long as he still took me shopping and still loved me like he said he did, I was cool with it.

Weeks passed by and the more I spent time with those bitches, the more I didn't like them. They literally were like his puppets and did everything he said, even if it made them look stupid... they still did it.

But just as long as they knew about me being his favorite girl, I really had no problem.

-

A little something 🤷🏾‍♀️

Vote ‼️