📖Repeats📖

Merry bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

🌺

Weeks after that altercation with Kentrell I was still mad. He wouldn't stop blowing up my phone. He even left voicemails and I thought a thug like him wouldn't even do things like that.

But fuck him.

If he really loved me then he would've never fucked my cousin.

But then one day I got a call from my mother to come downstairs. It was odd that she ever called me for something because she always made my sisters do it.

When I got downstairs she held an upset look upon her face.

I asked her what's wrong and she simply ignored me and pointed to the door. " Some boa out dea for you." I looked at her and mugged, " what boy, i don't talk t-.."

" Somebody outside for you, so gon' out there."

I was confused because I talked to nobody who lived in the california area so I was confused as to who was at the door for me.

I walked outside and remember seeing Kentrell's black benz truck parked out front. Followed by him standing on my front porch.

" What you doing here Kentrell?" I asked.

My hands were shaking because I was so pissed. I wanted to punch him in his face so bad.

" Get in the car..." I remember him telling me.

" Kentrell I d-..."

"Bae please get in the car." he begged.

I wanted to see what this nigga had to say. Like, why my cousin though?

When we got in the car he locked all the doors and proceeded to popping me in the mouth.

" Bitch why you ain't answer my calls?!"

I looked at him with rage in my eyes and held my mouth. " Nigga..."

I reached over to him and begin hitting him all over and kept repeating the words, " You wrong!...You wrong!..You wrong! Why my cousin though?"

He pulled me off him and reached his arm over to wrap his hand around my neck.

" I said chill."

He choked me to the point where I couldn't even breathe anymore.

He let go and started to explain. " I cut all ties with that hoe, she ain't do shit but suck my dick anyways."

I shook my head and started to cry.

" I love you, I already told you that shit doe...fuck them hoes. "

He repeated those words over and over again and yeah you right...I took him back.

But that wasn't my last time.

-

Short but worth it lmaoooo

Vote

Merry bookmas ❤️