📖Gone📖

Happy black history month loves ❤️ join me as I update everyday to celebrate the incredible achievements and contributions Black people have made to our country.

🌺

I remember the morning after I saw my face all black and bruised I was determined to leave, but I wasn't gonna blow my cover.

Cause I KNEW If Kentrell found out that I was thinking about leaving, he'll probably kill my ass and the unborn child that's in my stomach.

My plan was to act like everything was okay and then leave the second he walks out the hotel room door.

It wasn't no surprise to me when I came to find out that he wanted more sex after I told him that I forgave him. He was so full of it...I never thought a man could be this energetic while having sex, it was like he was a porn star or some shit.

After he bussed he would just keep going and going and going and going ....

So I went along with it because I wanted him to get no ideas that I was planning on leaving.

Besides, this was gonna be my last time with him anyways... so I had to make it THE BEST.

After all of that was over we fell asleep of course and I woken by the steamy mist of the shower. I knew this was a sign that he was probably heading to the studio in a few, so I begin to grow nervous.

It was almost that time...

When he got out the shower he walked out glistening... he looked up at me and revealed his shiny grillz, he knew his smile was my weakness.

" Mane i swea, you blessed." He mumbled over to me with his country grammar.

I softly chuckled and watched as he dropped his towel to the floor.

I swear this nigga couldn't get enough...

Now don't get me wrong, still to this day nobody has topped the way Kentrell can throw it down... and I mean NOBODY.

So of course we did it one more time before I got in the shower. And I wasn't nearly half done until he was rushing me to get out so he could say bye.

I stopped what I was doing to go say my goodbyes to him.

And what might be my last time seeing him but he ain't know that...

" Say slime, I'm gone... we still working on 38 baby 2 so I prolly won't be back until tomor'" He told me while I sat on the bed, wrapped in my towel.

I nodded my head letting him know that I was cool with it. He stared at me for a while and walked over to me and bent down to place a kiss on my forehead.

" Luh you, I'a be back." He told me before making his way out the room.

I was so confused, my mind was saying leave his crazy abusive ass but my body wanted him still and my heart loved him a lot.

At this point I really didn't know, all I could do was walk back and forth in the hotel room. Was I really ready to leave right now ? Was I ready to give this celebrity life up?

If I wanted to go then I HAD to leave by tonight.

I wanted to stay though, I really did...but the shit he pulled the other night had he thinking differently. My whole face was fucked up.

I was unrecognizable...

The only person I needed to hate right now was myself but I was too dumb to leave in the first place.

And I didn't wanna hate myself so that's when I finalized my decision.

I packed my bags and I was out of the door, quick fast and In a hurry.

-

What y'all think she gonna do now?

Go back or stay gone ? 🤔

Vote for another chapter ❤️ happy black history month.