📖Kiss, Kiss📖

🌺

Man It seemed as if I had gotten much more obsessed with him over the weeks. My Youtube watch history was filled with Youngboy. He smelled so good, He looked so good, He was just perfect. The way he looked at me, the way he said my name...I just loved it all. However it wasn't a week until we seen each other again. He asked me to meet him at one of those up scale restaurants in beverly, It wasn't that much far from where I Lived so i just ended up taking the train.
He was a big celebrity so he had security with him and a couple of big niggas and of course his friends...the ones that be with him on instagram.

But it was just us at the table, everybody else had their own tables. He asked me so many questions, I thought it was a interview.

" How old you is?" He asked.

I told him I was 21. Then after that he asked me lots of other questions. He wanted to know if I could rap or sing and I told him no But I mentioned to him that I could write. I had been writing every since I was 4, It was something I loved doing. It was a talent of mine....You could tell I had caught him by surprise because his eyes lit up.

" Say a poem."

I smiled and shook my head, I was nervous. I wasn't comfortable around him yet. He could tell that too.

" I see I gotta loosen you up bae." He grinned.

I placed my head down as I still held a smile on my face. Bitch, get it together...He want you to say a poem, so say a poem.

And before I could think of a poem, he reached across the table and grabbed me and kissed me. I was in a state of shock, Kentrell had just kissed me.

You could tell that he was a pro with the girls...because the way the kiss had made me feel, I wanted to undress him...Right here, right now.

It made me want more but i had to keep my cool. He looked at me with his light brown eyes , he had me right where he wanted me.

-

Vote my luvs ❤️❤️