📖Condition📖

Merry bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

🌺

Man it's crazy how time flew by. I guess I was just having so much fun. It was the morning of my 16th birthday, how could I ever forget.

I remember me going into the bathroom and I could just remember me having so much pain. I looked at my vagina and noticed blisters by my hole.

I never seen anything like it because I was so young, so I instantly started to panic. I screamed and yelled and next thing you knew Kentrell was running to the bathroom.

" Mane what's wrong?" He asked me.

I showed him my private and didn't even bother saying anything.

Once I started to cry he instantly got worried. He told me that he'll take me to the doctor and I agreed to go.

I wanted to know what was wrong, why was this happening to me ?

On our way into the doctors office, we had to have security escorts considering the people in La were crazy.

When my name was called, I was told to enter the room and lay down on the table while the old white man observed me.

When he finished he wrote some things down on a piece of paper and gave the paper to Kentrell, considering I was a minor at the time.

He gave Kentrell the medicine information and the information that he needed to know to get me help, and I just laid on the table waiting for someone to tell me.

Once the man was gone, I impatiently bothered Kentrell. " Um what the fuck dude! Is you gon tell me or not?" I asked him.

He sighed as he stared out the window. He handed the paper over to me and my stomach instantly dropped.

Was I even reading this right? Kentrell never had anything wrong with him.

Tears then started to roll down my face and I looked over at him and repeated the words "why Kentrell?"

He didn't even bother saying anything, he just continued to look out the window.

I stood up and started to yell and scream.

" KENTRELL ANSWER ME! JUST ANSWER ME!"

I knew he knew what he had done. I knew he knew that he even had it. I JUST KNEW.

How could he do this to me? I was only 16.

He sat there like he didn't even care.

I laid down on the table and started to cry. I heard him walking up behind me. I remember him saying,

" you said you wanted me , right? And errthang that came wimme? Now you got it, deal wit it."

" imma make sho' you get yo medicine thug."

And just like that he left the room, slamming the door in the process. We never discussed our " disease" ever again.

He told me, " if they don't ask you, don't tell em and if they do ask, it's nun of Dey business."

After a year I was finally meeting the real Kentrell, cold hearted.

-

That's deep 🥶

Vote my luvs