📖Best day ever📖

🌺

Man, I couldn't believe I was actually about to see Nba Youngboy. Live, In concert! Thanks to my cousin Shonee, I was gonna see my celebrity crush for the first time. Now I know my friends loved kentrell but I ain't have time for them groupie bitches. This was my time to shine and i didn't even care how they felt about it either, I could care less. All I know is that when next week arrived, I was gonna be looking good, FRONT & CENTER for Mr. Kentrell. Oh yes I was. My main focus was making him mine, and I was gonna get him because I had a plan.....

I had less than a week to get everything in order. My outfit, My hair, nails...Shit, even get in the gym if I had to. I had to be perfect. I was so confident because in my head I KNEW i was gonna get him. I had waited years for this moment, reading those wattpad books about him and now I was finally gonna be in his presence.

When the day had arrived, I was ready. Physically, Mentally, and emotionally. Shonee and me had been on the phone every night going over how the night would plan out...so i wasn't nervous at all. However, I was anxious. They played his songs on the radio all day because his show was the talk of the town. Every girl and they momma was gonna be at this show tonight but I wasn't concerned because I knew i could bag him.

That night I got ready at Shonee's house . It took us forever to get ready because we had to be on point. I spent at least a hour in the bathroom mirror giving myself a little pep talk because tonight Kentrell Gaulden was gonna be mine...well at least that's what i thought.

Let's talk about my look though, cause baby when i say I was popping...I WAS POPPING. I had the right dress, the right heels, hair all nice and nails looking right. Baby you couldn't tell me shit.

Skip to 2 hours later, all heads turning when we walked in the arena. They couldn't take their eyes off us and we didn't have to worry about finding seats because Shonee got us front row tickets.

She was definitely the plug.

The thing is, we was fine as hell and WE even knew it ourselves. Couldn't no bitch in the first row compare to us. When he came out, everybody screamed and yelled but me and Shonee kept our cool. He was even finer in person...

Them grillz lit up the whole arena and there he was doing his famous youngboy wop dance. I bet he even knew he was fine as hell. Every song that came on I knew the words to it and kept it cute the whole time while the groupie hoes yelled and struggled to get onto the stage.

Whew chile...the ghetto.

I vibed to all of the songs, and he looked at me a couple of times but nothing major. However, when the show ended we left early. We ain't wanna stick around with all of the groupie bitches so we just headed straight to the after party.

It was at some club in LA, fast forward...

I peeped him staring at me from across the Vip section. I tried to keep my cool but in all actuality, I was wet as fuck and I even stopped swaying side to side to the slow music that played aloud. Shonee was somewhere talking to some bum ass nigga, and i was just coolin at the bar while I rejected nigga after nigga.

I looked up again and watched as he traced my body with his light brown eyes. It wasn't long after he sent some fat light skin nigga over to invite me over ....But nah, I declined.

Crazy right? Why the fuck would i decline? But nah me and shonee talked about this, You gotta make a nigga beg and when a nigga like him want something, they won't give up. They gon' get what they want. Nba youngboy ain't gon' take no for a answer.

Then some minutes passed by and that's when we made eye contact. He bobbed his head for me to come over but nope...

I shook my head, nigga you gotta come to me. I signaled for him to come over. He took one last puff from his cigarette before putting it out and from the looks of it, it looked like he was coming o-....shit

He was actually coming my way...I had to get it together, quick.

When he arrived, he leaned in towards me, " Say, why you following me?" he said.

" Nah, But should I be?" I asked back, with my face on mean mug.

Seconds of silence passed by and we both laugh, His grillz revealed and that's what got me. I felt the warmth in between my legs.

" Say, you gotta slick mouf on you, I fuck with that." He complimented.

Shit, the way his country grammar slid off his tongue made me wanna marry him right then and there.

He licked his lips, " Na im finna ask you again." He then leaned back in towards me but this time his body pressed against mine and he whispered, "  You following me bae?"  His deep voice drove me crazy, It was like a vibration, all the way down to my pussy.

I took a deep breath as I tried to keep my cool, " So you my bae now?"

I could never forget the look in his eyes when he reached over to grip my wrist and tell me that I could be. Man, i swear i tried to play it cool but I wanted to rip his clothes off. I remember him asking if Shonee was my sister and I told him that was my cousin. He asked me did she mind if I leave with him because he claim he wanted to chill with me after I smiled at him and told him I could figure something out. Fast forward, He gave me his number and asked if I could send him a picture of myself and my name. It took me less than 3 minutes and by the time I was in the car with Shonee, he texted me back with a " Ight bet."

When i got to the car I screamed my little heart out. I had just met nba youngboy and he touched me and I got his fucking number.

" Damn bitch, That was fast." Shonee told me.

I was so damn nervous because he wanted to see me and I didn't know what I was gonna do.

" So do i go see him? Or make him wait?" I asked nervously.

She looked at me and told me to do what she say and make him wait. So that's exactly what i did. Soon as I texted him and told him, he facetimed me...

Damn ...He probably mad.

Everybody knew that kentrell had a anger issue, You didn't have to KNOW him to know that. However, soon after the call rung about 3 times, I answered it.

He appeared in the camera with a soft look upon his face and he looked disappointed. He asked me why i couldn't meet him and of course i made up a lie and told him It was getting late, I had to get home.

Surprisingly, he understood. " Bet but just know that i'm yo bae na..." He laughed through the camera.

He was so crazy...

-

With this book, I could probably drop a chapter every day 🤷🏾‍♀️

Vote!