📖Sweetheart📖

Merry bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

🌺

Now let's talk about his sweetheart side. He could be such a charm at times. Of course he was an asshole and full of bullshit at times as well.

I remember one Friday, after school. I went to his house in La and took one of the best naps ever, and then 3 hours later, I woke up.

I walked to the bathroom and rubbed my eyes and then sat down on the toilet as I did my business. 

It was so quiet in the house, I had figured Kentrell was gone. Maybe he was at the studio or maybe he was out with his celebrity friends, you never knew.

As I looked in the mirror at my myself, I noticed that I still looked tired.

I hated school so much.

While looking in the mirror, I noticed that Kentrell appeared in the back of me. He then hugged me from behind and kissed me on my neck.

It was weird because he didn't hardly show much affection.

" You so pretty..." he mumbled.

He knew that those type of compliments always made me smile.

I turned around to hug him but noticed that he had on sun glasses in the house.

" Kentrell why you got on these glasses in the house?" I asked him.

As I reached for the glasses, his hand stopped me. " Mane what you doin'?"  He asked.

I just ended up taking them off anyways, and what I saw definitely surprised me.

As I looked in his eyes I saw pain and I saw that he had been crying. It kind of scared me a little.

He instantly placed his head down and it looked as if he were ashamed. I didn't want to see him like this so I immediately took matters into my own hands.

I wanted to make sure he was okay, no matter what.

I hurried up and lifted his head up so that I could plant kisses on his face, and that's when I could taste the salt from the tears that came out of his eyes.

I cared about this boy, I really did... so that meant whenever he was hurting I was too.

The thing about Kentrell was that he didn't talk as much, even his fans knew that... so it was hard for him to open up and I understood that so I didn't force him to tell me what was wrong.

I was gonna wait until he told me.

He looked into my eyes before hugging me so tight. You could tell he needed me and I was there for him. He was really hurting.

" I'm here, I ain't goin nowhea." I told him before he picked me up and took me to his bed.

When we got there, he made love to me. And I knew the difference because this time he took his time. He even cried a little but I wiped them and told him it was gonna be okay.

After we were done, we just laid down in pure silence. It wasn't until 20 minutes later until he started to talk.

" Ion really wanna sound pussy but mane I'm scared.."

I looked over at him, " scared of what?" I asked him.

" It's been a while since I felt this way bout a female. You might think imma fucked up nigga, all my babymamas and shit, all these hoes I be fucking with and too be honest, I don't even like dem hoes..." he explained.

I just listened to him as he explained to me and nodded, as I understood.

" My biggest fear is prolly bein alone, so I be tryna fuck with different bitches to get over that fear but it just don't work mane." He added.

" and shit, you ain't like them hoes... you don't let me do any and everything to you, and I respect that. I can be myself 'round you.. and I know you won't judge me." He added.

" I'm fallin in luh with you and I be scaring my damn self because if you leave me then ain't shit I can do..." he told me.

I was in total shock and I didn't  know the right words to say. He wanted me to promise that I'd always stay no matter what.

He told me he was ready to go all the way with me, but would I stay even if he fucked up. I told him I would, and it kills me sitting here reliving this moment, because I did leave.

I watched him fall asleep on my chest, and I just watched him as I played in his rough hair with my fingers.

It was then at that exact moment that I realized I was falling in love with him. I didn't care about the rumors, the problems, I just loved him....

I was in love with him

-

Vote my luvs ‼️