📖Abusive Child📖

Merry bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

🌺

Now many people wanted to know about the abusive Kentrell and I'll be the one to tell it. Now don't get me wrong. Trell had many moods to him. He was sometimes the sweat heart, the demon child, the sexual one and the abusive nigga. He picked a different type of mood each day .

But as of the week after the threesome he had me participate in, he did something to me I promised to not even speak of. Of course since i'm writing this book, i'm obligated to tell but I still remain unknown.

So it all started the day after he came back from Atlanta. He picked me up in his nice benz truck, so you know all the niggas in the hood was staring him down and all the females were just pure JEALOUS hunny.

He booked us a hotel room and told me that he was taking me to a spot in LA where they sold food at, so you know my fat ass was down to ride.

It took us about 30 minutes to get there considering it wasn't traffic around that time. When we made it I noticed hella people, all types of races.

I remember me asking him, " They know you gon' be hea?"

He replied back and said, " Yea, issa lil meet and greet montana set up fa me. You cool wit it or not? Cause I can take you back home."

And just by his tone, I already knew he had a attitude.

I smacked my lips at him and sighed to myself. Here he go with this mood swing shit....I ain't have time for it today.

" Nawl Kentrell, I was just asking. It was a question....That's all." I proceeded on to say.

" Aite mane, act like it den." he replied back. I just made sure I kept my mouth shut until I got out the car.

He parked his car and security guided us to a seating area, and there we saw montana and the rest of kentrell's managing crew.

I was happy because at least I knew I wasn't gonna be alone with his fucked up attitude having ass.

We sat down and ordered our food and I had conversations with some people from Kentrell's team, however Kentrell scrolled through his instagram explore page the whole time.
When our food came, I politely excused myself from the table because I had to pee really bad since I had held it in the whole way over here.

I went to the bathroom and did my business and as I was walking back I bumped into a waitress, causing him to spill diet coke all over my outfit, and at this point I was PISSED.

I looked up at him as he looked at me. " I'm so sorry." he apologized.

I noticed the fear in his face, he looked as if He didn't want me to tell his manager. So I quickly fixed my factual expression. " It's okay." I said.