📖Traumatized📖

Merry bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

🌺

I looked down at the test in my hands and whimpered softly.

" Bitch what you crying for? You wanted to run around with a grown man so now you gotta deal with the consequences!"

The little voice told me inside my head and yeah, I knew it was right so I just wiped my tears.

I shouldn't be crying... I had to deal with the consequences.

Fuck

What was I gonna do? I was only 16 and I had no job, which meant no source of income so how the hell was I suppose to raise a baby?

That's when I started to cry again.

I was sad and I needed a shoulder to cry on but who was I gonna cry to? Kentrell had left me in the hotel for 4 days... he hasn't been returning my calls or my text.

I knew he had to be out somewhere cheating and lots of thoughts rain through my head.

How would he tell me he loves me when he did things like this?

I just sat on the bed and stared out the hotel window, hoping for Kentrell's return.

" Girl he ain't coming back, just go home."

There was the little voice again, maybe I should listen to it...

"Leave... leave girl... leave before it's too late."

And just like that I was up from the hotel bed and packing my bags to go home. Spring break had ended early for me and I didn't care because I wanted to go home.

When I had all of bags ready, I called a Uber on my phone and made my way out the door.

And as I remembered, when I opened the door Kentrell stood straight up with this look in his eyes.

And I couldn't lie, it kind of scared me a little.

" Whea you goin' slime ?" He asked me.

I looked down at my shoes and sniffled.

"Kentrell where you been?" I asked him.

He walked into the room, pushing me back in. He slammed the door aggressively behind him.

" Whea you going?" He asked me, looking at the bags in my hands.

I looked up at him and poked my chest out. I was gonna stand up for myself today.

" Home Kentrell... I'm going home."

He looked at me and clinched his jaw and walked towards me slowly and before I could even blink, he grabbed me by my throat and threw me on the bed.

" Fuck is yo prollem? Who the fuck you take me fa hoe ?" He asserted, as he gripped my throat even harder than before.

I coughed as I tried to move his hands away from my throat.

He grabbed my throat even harder than before and yelled the words, " Bitch answer me."

But little did he know I couldn't speak or breath because he was choking me.

He slapped me even harder than before which caused me to cry.

Why was he doing this?

" You ain't goin nowhea, yahurd me ?"

His grip then begin to get tighter around my neck and at this point, I was SURE I was gonna pass out.

He then gripped my throat and threw me on the floor.

All I could think about was the unborn child in my stomach.

I didn't want him to hurt it.

" Bitch unpack yo bags... spring break ain't ova'!" He asserted before making his way into the bathroom.

He left me on the floor to cry.

I had to leave... and fast. Before it was too late.

-

If this was y'all, What would y'all do ?

Vote ‼️