📖Springbreak📖

Merry bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

🌺

When spring break came around, mama let me go to a hotel with a few of my friends.

Well that's what she thought at least.

I was just happy that I was spending time with Kentrell because over these past couple of weeks, things have gotten serious. More of his fans knew we were going out now and I was just happy I wasn't a secret anyone.

However, spring break was going fine until one day I just woke up with a really bad mood swing. And man you know what that means.

My period was right around the corner.

I was pissed... but I was EVEN more pissed because Kentrell wasn't next to me when I woke up. So that whole morning I just had a attitude.

So many thoughts ran through my head. I wondered where he was.

Was he with them bitches? I knew he was

Had to be...

My mind wouldn't let me function because that whole morning I constantly questioned myself.

If Kentrell wanted to be with me, he had to cut all ties with them other hoes and I meant it. I was gonna express how I feel today and if he didn't like it then I was gone.

And I was for real.

So I just let the time past by, I remember me taking a shower and doing what I do daily to past time by, hoping that he'll be here by now.

But he wasn't... which caused me to grow more irritated.

Where was this nigga?

And just on que, he had FaceTimed me. It was crazy because it was like my phone had read my mind or something.

I let it ring about 4 times before I answered it. He then appeared in the camera with his regular resting bitch face.

" Wassam slime, how you sleep?" He asked me, and I hated when he talked to me like that.

" Don't talk to me like that Kentrell..." I added, totally ignoring his question.

" Damn, What a nigga do to piss you off?" He asked me.

" Ain't shit wrong, where you at ?" I questioned.

He sighed and slid his hand down his face, this then resulted into him flipping the camera to show me that he was at the studio.

" Studio mane, chill."

" Mm." I mumbled.

I had some words for him but I didn't want to ask him just yet, I wanted to do it when he got here but I knew that wasn't gonna be until another 6 hours.

" What's wrong lit' girl?" He asked once more.

I shook my head indicating that it was nothing wrong with me, but if you KNEW me then you would've known that something was definitely wrong.

" I'a see you later den, luh you." He told me and I said the same before the call hung up.

I just probably needed a nap, I hated when I were in these moods. So that's what I did.

It wasn't until I was woken up with kisses by Kentrell of course. I groaned and asked him what the time was, considering he was back from the studio a little earlier than expected.

" Had to come check on you, I knew sum was wrong." He grinned.

He stood hovered over me while I Just laid down on the bed. " I need to ask you sum Kentrell.."

He then sat down on the bed and motioned for me to come sit by him and once I did, I just started to cry.

" What's wrong wit you? Who did you sum?" He constantly asked. He got tensed and clinched his jaw.

I just shook my head and told him nobody tried to hurt me and he instantly got less defensive.
" Well what it is den?"

" You still fuckin them hoes Kentrell?" I questioned.

He looked at me for a while before laughing in my face. He looked at me again and started to laugh once more. " Mane is that what you sittin up hea crying fa ?"

I sniffled and then began to tell him. " I'm done Kentrell, I don't wanna share you with them bitches nomo, I want it to be us... just us."

He then instantly pushed my body off his and stood up from the bed. " You trippin son."

And those words replayed in my head like an annoying commercial.

I couldn't believe he just said that. He told me that I was tripping.

Me?

And y'all know how Kentrell gets when he's mad, he just stormed out the hotel room with no goodbye or nothing. Leaving me all alone with tears rolling down my cheek.

I was tired of this...

-

Thoughts?

She dumb or what 🤣🤔

Vote for another chapter...