One

Lizzy's POV

"Honey wake up" my mother yelled from downstairs.

"Whatttt" I replied.

"You're gonna be late for school so you better start to get ready"

"Fineeeee" I said as I rubbed my tired eyes. I was up all night watching YouTube videos.

"Oh and don't forget I'll be at the hospital when you get home. They're running the tests today! wish me luck!" my mom said.

My moms had cancer for a few years and they think it's just about gone. Today is the last test they're running to make sure she's "cancer free"

I really don't want to go to school anyways. I'll have to suffer the wrath of all my bullies.

The worst part is...2 of them live really close to me. Like...REALLY close to me.

Nash Grier, aka the blue-eyed Vinestar is one of them. He lives right next door. Our families used to be best friends. Our mothers are even best friends to this day! Yet we pretend like nothing happens.

Cameron Dallas, another Vinestar is also one of my bullies...he lives on the other side of me, but 2 more houses down.

Then there's also Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Matt Espinosa, Jack and Jack, and Taylor Caniff.

Have you ever heard of Magcon? Well they used to be part of that but it broke up and now they do their own thing, except they STILL all bully me. They're the most powerful boy clan I know. It's not calling me names, it's torturing me until I bleed. They punch, kick, hit, bite, and scratch me.

I think they could go to jail for that but I think they'd shoot me once they'd get out.

It's bad enough.

My dad is over seas fighting for our country. I can't even remember how long it's been since I've seen him. Maybe a year? Almost? Only because he was supposed to come home but an advanced surge attack was presented which held him back from coming home.

Well anyways... time to get dressed.

Look I know I'm not the most attractive person but whatever. It's mid September and so it's still pretty warm outside.

I'll wear a black and white striped Brandy Melville shirt, black high waisted shorts, and black vans.

I don't wear A LOT of makeup but I do wear some. Mascara, eyeliner sometimes eyeshadow.

Oh shit. My scars. I'll use my powder makeup to cover those up. Yeah. The boys have caused A LOT of trouble with me so I started cutting in either 7th or 8th grade.

I found out if you put powder makeup on your scars and then spray hairspray on it, it won't rub off.

I made my way downstairs and saw my brother Danny eating his cereal. He's 24 and staying with us until his apartment is free of bugs. His facility is infested with roaches and shit like that.

I'm not hungry. I'm just waiting for pain.

"Bye" I yelled.

My school has the stupidest rules. The only people allowed to drive to school are seniors because there isn't enough space in the parking lot. So I'm forced to go on the bus with "them"

I walked to the bus stop, more like power walked cautiously....