Twenty-one Christmas Day pt.1

Lizzys POV

I woke up and saw a bit of frost on my window. TODAY IS CHRISTMAS. I looked over at my clock and it was 6:45am and that's pretty early so I'm gonna fall back to sleep.

__________

Ok let's try this again. Now it's 9:30 and I'm ready to get up. We're going to the Grier's at 3:00.

Basically I asked for my bullies to leave me alone but we all know Santa can't make that happen.

I ran into Danny's old room where he was staying and said "WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS YOU LAZY LUMP"

"Wuhhh-whatttt?" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Just get up loser"

I went downstairs and saw my mom with a cup of coffee.

"Merry Christmas dear" she said.

"Merry Christmas mom!"

Danny came down right after me.

"Happy or Merry whatever this h-holiday is" Danny said in a sleepy voice.

"LETS OPEN PRESENTS" I SAID.

Okay... I act like an 8 year old on Christmas. So let's just get that clear.

Danny, my mom and I gathered around the Christmas tree and opened up some stuff. I got a new pair of uggs (white girl), gift card, Kate spade purse, clothes, new vans, new camera, new pair of Beats and a few other things. I was pretty spoiled this Christmas.

I got my mom a new electric mixer and one of those gourmet kitchen kits. She's been asking for that stuff for a while. Danny got her some gift cards and a new Kindle because she kinda...dropped her other one. Yeah...dropped...lets go with that. My aunt Linda who's my mom's sister sent her new shoes and some clothes from the "luxurious" Talbots. Note the sarcasm. My moms obsessed with that store.

Danny got some football tickets and A NEW CAR. How come I didn't know this? probably because when I was little I told him what mom got him for Christmas all the time.

The car was a nice, black BMW. Looked fancier than my moms car. You should have seen the look on his face when we blind folded him and guided him to the garage and BOOM he melted when we took that blind fold off.

After we opened presents we gave hugs and thanked each other and mom made pancakes.

This Christmas was great...but something was missing, my father. He always woke Danny and I up. Even when he was in the military he would come home late Christmas Eve, right after we were asleep so he'd surprise us in the morning. But this year was different. I had to use my own strength to wake up. Then I had to wake up Danny.

I prayed that my dad was having a good Christmas in heaven. Wait...does heaven even exist?

__________

"We have to go soon" my mom yelled.

"Okayyyy" I groaned. I went upstairs and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm afraid Nash will bully me. Heck what am I talking about. He wouldn't do that to me In front of his parents.

I picked up the gift bag that his gift was in and carried it downstairs. Now it's time to "hopefully" have a good Christmas without embarrassing myself....

Sorry for taking so long to update 😭😭😭😭 FORGIVE MEEEE