Sixteen

Fun fact: the girl on the upper right with a mask on on the cover of my book is me 😏 (I like photo editing) BTW) my names Lizzy if you haven't caught on to that 😂

Lizzys POV

It's 6:45 on a Monday...great.

Another day to suffer school, stress, bullies, teachers.

I got up and took a quick shower and then put some clothes on. I put a striped shirt on and boyfriend jeans. Then a pair of Black Doc Martens to go with them.

When I walked downstairs, no one was around. Although, it's just my mom and me now. Danny only comes for dinner sometimes. Barely ever in the morning.

"Won't be back until Tuesday night. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier"~mom

Ok...well she didn't tell me this at all.

I didn't eat anything, of course... so I grabbed my bag and walked to the bus stop.

The guys were behind me AGAIN and I knew something would happen to me.

I heard footsteps running up to me and someone spun me around and slapped me in the face.

"Anthony hates you" said Jack

"Yeah great" I said and kept walking.

"Can't you see you're worthless"

"Yeah I know. And why did u stop beating me up for a while" I said.

"Cuz of your PATHETIC father" yelled Taylor.

Ok. That hurt.

"He was the best GODAMN father in the world. If you ever say that again, you won't be having children" I said and slapped him in the face.

"Ok now you've asked for it. Hold her down." Said Taylor.

The guys looked at him and didn't grab me.

"NOW" He said. Now I'm no rocket scientist but it seems to me that the guys didn't want to hurt me.

They came up to me and Nash and Carter whispered "sorry Liz" and I said " I don't care"

Taylor kicked me in the stomach and slapped me a few times.

I knew it was all Taylor. I knew he was the boss. The guys are just like minions of his, but what they do to me is NO excuse.

Once they finished they waited for the bus again. When will all this shit end? I've had ENOUGH of this.

The bus came around the block and picked us up. Now I'm on my way to hell.

I sat there on the bus wondering "why me" and "why am I still alive"

I'm pretty sure Anthony doesn't actually like me. He probably just feels bad because I said I had no friends.

When we got to school I hopped out of the bus and went right up to the Jacks and stopped in front of them.

"Just do it already" I said.

"Do what" they said as the other guys came up behind me.

"Just hit me already. I just wanna get it over with"

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact. Jack G slapped me across the face and then I walked away.

I walked to my locker and got my math books. Shawn opened a locker next to me. I stood in horror because I thought the morning beating was over.

"I-I thought my morning beating was over" I said softly hiding behind my locker door.

"It is...I just got a new locker and I guess it's n-next to yours." He said.