Eighteen

THANKS FOR READING GUYS. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT BECAUSE IM HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK. GIVE ME IDEAS!

Lizzy's POV

I woke up snuggled into Nash's chest. To be honest, I could get used to this. He smells AWESOME and he's really cute and I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe he's a good guy.

I didn't want to get out of this position because it was so comfortable, but then again, he's been beating you up for so many years. This could be a trap.

"Wake up" I said while slapping his face.

"Ow what was that for?"

"It hurts doesn't it"

I could see the guilt in his eyes when I said that.

"Just because I let you sleep over doesn't mean I forgive you or wanna do this again" I said.

"Aw Liz!" He said.

He picked up his phone and saw the notifications on it. There were messages from Cam, Taylor and the Jacks.

He called Taylor.

"Hey bro" he said.

"Wait liz" he said while put the phone to his chest, "I'm putting this on speaker"

He tapped the speaker button and continued talking

"Wassup bro" Taylor said.

"Nothin really"

"If you weren't doing nothing then where were you last night"

"I was with...liz"

"What the hell man. She's a bitch"

"To you, maybe, but to me she's not. I hate the way you treat her and as you being a friend of mine, I can't except that"

Wow. Did he stick up for me?

"Whatever bro. I better see you today. There's a vans sale in the mall"

"Ok I'll be there"

"K c ya" Taylor said.

And then they hung up.

"Liz ya wanna go to the mall with me?"

"Um no thanks. Taylor will be there"

"Oh ok" he said.

__________

"Well thanks for the wings and letting me spend the night" Nash said. He had his phone and all the stuff he brought with him.

"Oh no problem"

"Text me if you need anything"

"Ok bye!" I said as he walked out the door.

This Is tough.

Do I A) forgive him B) fall in a possible trap C) trust him : or : D) fall in love with him?

I'm so confused because I thought all of them Hated me!

__________

It was late at night now and nothing to do so I went to the park. Nobody was really there. Maybe a few kids and some parents. Some young teens riding bikes.

I sat on the swings and reflected on my life.

"Why am I even here" I thought. No greater feeling to get from others is happiness and I just bring sadness and distress. It's like I wasn't meant for this place. I was an accident all along.

I quickly snapped out of my daydream and noticed a neon yellow bandanna in the dusk. It was...taylor.

He saw me and started walking to me. When he got closer, all I did was look at the ground.

Then he stopped in front of me and sat down on the mulch while I was still on the swing.

"Hi" he says.

Wtf? he just called me a bitch this morning.

"Aren't you gonna properly address me as bitch?"

"Um no"

I got up and tried to walk away but he grabbed my ankle and tugged on it.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" I said.

"Why so snappy?" he asked.

Isn't it obvious? "I hate you because you make my life hell."

He got up and looked at me in the eyes but all I did was punch him as hard as I could in his face.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"It hurts doesn't it" woah. Déjà vu except instead of saying that to Nash I said it to Taylor.

"What?" he asked.

"Oh c'mon Taylor you punch me everyday"

"So?"

"SO? IT HURTS OKAY? you also kick me and slap me. And you called my dad pathetic. And I hate you and I want to kill myself because of you. I think your an asshole but that's none of my business"

He looked guilty. Like what does he expect? this isn't like Nash. Nash was sorry and comforted me kinda. Taylor just thought it was okay to come up to me like this.

"Because of you, I'm scared for my life" I said.

He was about to cry. But...why?

"I-I can't-"

"Taylor. Shut. Up." I said and walked away. I walked back to my house and thankfully he wasn't following me. I cant stand him.

I texted Shawn and told him what what happened. He seemed upset and basically invited himself over to my house.

Within 15 minutes of our conversation, he was here at my house.

___________

"So he just sat down in front of you?" he said.

"Yep" I said.

"Ok. Well that's odd"

"Thanks for coming and all but it's getting pretty late" I said.

"Yeah it is" he said. "I better get going" said Shawn as he gathered his things and left.

My life is so complicated.

The rest of the night I decided to go on YouTube and see what was up.

WOW! finally 600,000 subscribers. I can't believe this! I made a video and then posted it saying how thankful I am for this many followers.

I uploaded the video and then went to sleep. Christmas is so close!

))

Scary story time of someone's POV 😂

Ok imagine...

You tucking your son in bed one night and he asked you to check for monsters under his bed. When you look under the bed you see another "him" staring back at you and saying "mommy what's on my bed"