Six

Lizzy's POV

"Pizzas here" mrs Grier said.

"Cool" I replied.

I set my vans sticker covered MacBook on the table.

"Why don't you call the boys in for dinner" my mom said.

"Ummm I'd rather no-"

"Now please"

"Fine"

I walked outside AGAIN. I'm so mad at my mom for making me do this. She actually doesn't know WHY I didn't want to get them and I'm not telling her anytime soon.

They were playing 2 on 2.

"Guys" I said

They all turned and looked at me. It was as if they were gonna come and tackle me. I gulped.

"U-uhmmm d-dinners ready" I stuttered.

"Whatever" Nash said.

I went in but the guys pushed in front of me to get inside first.

Everyone walked to the kitchen.

"Woah. Who's MacBook is that" Matt said. As I said, I have Vans stickers all over it along with Neff ones too.

"Mine" I said softly. I'd be surprised if any of them heard me.

"Oh. Cool" He shrugged. He instantly lost interest in it once he found out it was mine. I sat at the table and happily ate my pizza, until the guys sat with me.

My mom and mrs Grier were outside along with Hayes and Sky.

"Listen theres no more room so don't talk and you'll be fine" Taylor said.

I looked at my MacBook. I honestly didn't care. All of a sudden everyone including me got a text from someone. It was a pic. It was bad. It...was...me.

The picture Bethany took of me in the bathroom stall, crying with pasta sauce all over my face, was turned into a meme. The caption was "I don't always feel ugly, but when I do, it's usually when I look in a mirror"

I was furious. I was sad, angry, mad, infuriated. They guys laughed and laughed.

I wanted to cry. So I did.

"Guys can I just ask you one thing." I said.

They all had there attention on me.

"Why do you even bully me and push me around" I said.

"What the hell we don't bully you. We just tease you and mess around with you" Matt said.

"If you're making me bleed then it's not teasing." I snapped.

"Fine we bully you" Cam said.

"Yeah no shit sherlock" I said, "so why do you do it"

"Because it's funny and nobody likes you and you have no friends so what's the big deal."

"When I kill myself, who's gonna be your next victim"

"What do you mean?" Nash said.

"C'mon you can't be serious" I said. They all had blank looks on their faces.

"Isn't it pretty obvious that I'm suicidal?" I asked and chuckled. Are they really that clueless.

"Ummm no you just want attention." Taylor said.

"Remember when i wasn't in school and few weeks ago. Earlier in the school year?"

"Yeah what does this have to do with anything" they said.

"I tried to kill myself."

"Bitch try again" Cam said.

Nash and Matt smacked his arm.

"So what are you gonna do when I succeed the next time I do it."

None of them looked at me.

"That's what I thought" I said, "if my mom asks, I'm back at my house"

I got up and took my MacBook and walked to the door.

I didn't see any need for me to be there. I went to my house and went straight to bed. I didn't care how early it was. I had enough for tonight.

_________________

I woke up to birds chirping, but not like in a fairy tale.

I went downstairs and saw my mom at the table.

"I didn't see you last night. Is everything alright?" she said.

"Yeah I was tired so I just came home"

"Oh ok. There's eggs in the pan"

"No thanks I'm not hungry"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine"

I'm fine-

One of the biggest (white) lies anyone could say. The phrase can also be blended into a monosyllabic grunt so as to exert even less effort.

Don't worry about me; I'm fine.

Let's be honest. The guys have called me fat for a long time now, so I don't eat breakfast or snack on anything until I get home. So I went upstairs and got dressed.

I wore an oversized black and white jersey with black jeans and white doc martens.

I put mascara and winged eyeliner on. Then a bright red lipgloss and red cheek stain. I don't know why my look mattered but today I kinda felt pretty. Today I'm not gonna care what the guys think.