Twenty-nine

Nash's POV

I woke up this morning feeling nothing. I immediately went downstairs before getting dressed for school. My mom was buttering toast at the kitchen island and wouldn't say anything to me. She didn't even look up at me; I swear it was the strangest thing. Did I do something?
In a blink of an eye I was in school and dressed. Wait...I don't remember getting dressed? Or eating, or seeing Hayes this morning, or...anything before that, not even riding the bus.
"Attention students lizzy Walten is dead. If anyone wants to be excused or leave, please tell the teacher" the announcements said.
What? SHE DIED? THIS CANT BE! I DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO GO THAT FAR?!?
"LIZZY. LIZZY." I yelled.
.
"LIZZY. LIZZY." I mumbled as someone shook me violently.
"Bro wake up" they said. I knew that voice, it was Hayes.
"Wuh-what?" I said.
"Dude your almost late for school" he said.
I rolled over to see my clock and saw that it was 6:45 and I had to get ready. Thank god that was JUST a dream. But what if this REALLY DOES happen? I CANT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
"Wait why were you saying Lizzy?" Hayes said and giggled.
"Uh-uhm I don't know" I lied; but I had no control over what I was saying; I was dreaming. You can't control your dreams.
.
Cams POV
It was a typical winter day, pretty cold, not that much snow here, but some white flakes on the ground.
I walked passed Lizzys house and saw her in her room.
I didn't mean to stop and stare but I noticed her doing something. She had a rope and she tied it to a hook on her ceiling. Then she slowly wrapped the rope around her neck and tightened it. She stood upon a brown oak chair and then kicked off from it. What I saw was horrid and inhumane. She took her own life. I sat down and cried on the cold ground, but I couldn't make a single sound. I was mute and everything as a blur. I bullied her and I didn't even try stopping. Police officers and ambulances soon went down our street and into her driveway.
"Open up! It's the police!"
No one was home so how could someone open the door to get in.
All I heard was a siren.
"Open up its the-
.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I opened my eyes and realized it was JUST a dream. Thank the lord baby Jesus. The sirens i supposedly heard were actually my alarm clock. Gosh I can't imagine what Would happen if she really died.
.
Taylor's POV
One more day until the weekend. I wonder if Lizzy will be at school, I mean, that's ALL I've been thinking about recently. Especially since I had some weird dream about her. I woke up almost freaked out. Wait...who an I kidding. I WAS freaking out and I almost thought it was real for a minute.
To be honest, I'm pretty scared to see her today if she's in school.
I got up and got dressed. I put on a pair of black pants
White tee
Red sports jacket
And black Adidas high tops
I went downstairs and grabbed a bagel and then headed for the bus stop.
As I walked down to the bus stop, I didn't see Lizzy yet. "BRO", someone yelled. It was Cam.
"Bro bro bro I gotta tell you something I'm freaking out." We basically both said at the same time.
"You first" Cam said.
"Ok, so I had this weird dream that Liz died and crap and I thought it was real" I said.
"WHAT? I had a dream that she HUNG herself dude! I almost died myself when I woke up " Cam said.
"What going on?" Nash said.
"WE BOTH HAD DREAMS LIZZY DIED" we said together.
"WAIT I DID TOO" Nash said, yeah right.
"Yeah right man" Cam snarled.
"I DID LOOK!" He said as he pulled out a price of crumpled loose leaf paper that said something.
The time is 7:02am and by now I'm not sure if my mined has fooled me or not. But if it hasn't then I regret ever hurting Lizzy Walten. The past night I dreamt of her death and hope that this was not the future I saw.
7:05am
Wow, who knew Nash could write like that.
"Wait so you really did?" I asked.
"Yeah it was strange, but I don't want to think about it and neither should you guys. Just stay calm. Who knows, maybe we never did anything to her and it was someone else so just space ourselves from her okay?" He said.
"Fine" Cam and I said.
The bus came, but Liz wasn't wasn't at the bus stop with us. I want her to be at school but at the same time I DONT.
.
WHO LIKES CHAPTER? I made it weird.
Ig: @/pennysouls
@/http.xlizzy
*
Don't forget to vote :) ☺️