Nineteen

Lizzys POV

"Honey I'm home" I heard someone say.

"Mom?" I yelled.

I walked downstairs and saw her putting her stuff down.

"Hi honey" she said. "I got home earlier than I expected."

"That's good. How was New York"

"It was alright. How are you."

"I'm fine. So are we still going to the Griers?"

"Yes we are. Today we need to buy a gift for Nash and Will. Nash is buying for you."

"Oh ok"

Gosh. Nash? Buying for me?

_________

"Ready to go to the mall?" my mom asked.

"Yeah I guess"

"Ok let's go"

We got in the car and road to the mall.

__________

On the way to the mall I asked my mom how she was. She said she was doing fine. That's good to hear.

"Okay so what do you think you'll get Nash"

"I'm not sure. Maybe clothes and a gift card"

"Oh that's nice. I might just do the same for Will"

When we got to the mall we went in our separate ways. She went to one store while I went to another.

I first went to pacsun because they had a sale. I didn't see anything that he would like but I definitely saw stuff I wanted. Since Christmas is around the corner I'm not gonna buy anything.

Next I went to American Eagle. That's one of my favorite stores because they always have new clothes for the season.

When I went in, I went straight to the guys section. I found a nice jacket and 2 tee shirts for him.

I picked them up and carried them to the checkout line.

"$104.99 " the cashier said. Yeah...the jacket was a lot.

"Here" I said. the cashier took my credit card and ID.

"lizzy?" oh my god. It was Anthony. (Bertossi)

"Uh...hi"

"What's up"

"Nothin. Can you just give me my things"

"Listen I know you're probably mad at me but I only can't be friends with you because of Taylor. He said if we were friends then he'd ruin my life throughout the rest of highschool."

I knew it. Nash wasn't lying to me. Taylor really does boss all these sorry asses around.

"You don't need to listen to him. Someone needs to stand up to him"

"I can't wait for that day" he said. "Well do you want me to put these in a gift box"

"Yes please." He carefully placed the clothes on tissue paper and then settled it into a box.

"Here ya go."

"Thanks Anthony"

_________

Ok one gift down. Now I need to get him a giftcard. I went to the apple store and purchased an Apple Giftcard.

It had about $25 on it. I think I got him a bit "too" expensive gifts.

__________

*at home*

"Did you pick out the right stuff" my mom asked.

"Yep I did."

"Good!"

Christmas eve is tomorrow and we're making turkey. Don't ask me why because to be honest I have no idea. My family always has turkey for Christmas Eve.

The rest of the night I made a room tour YouTube video. I have 620,000 subscribers now! yay!

This is just a filler chapter cuz I don't know to put. Sorry I haven't updated! I started school again and it's been horrible 😑