Four

Lizzy's POV

I woke up to a burning smell. FIRE? I leaped from my bed and rushed downstairs. Never mind. My idiot brother burnt the toast.

I didn't eat anything this morning because the guys always say I'm fat. I'm starting to believe them.

I'm still so relieved that my mom is free of cancer. I just don't want to see Taylor and Shawn because they'll probably bash me about Olive Garden.

I went upstairs to get dressed. I knew they were gonna beat me hard so I wore comfortable clothes today.

I put on grey, woven sweatpants with zippers. Then I put a black oversized jacket on with a sport bra underneath.

I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door making my way to the bus stop.

The boys were behind me, but I couldn't stand getting beat right now. I skipped the bus stop and just decided to walk. It'll be 15 minutes, maybe even 20, but it's worth it.

I was waiting for the beating. Just waiting, until my backpack got pulled back and I spun around to Nash where he but his hands around my neck. If the police saw this he'd be in jail.

"Why weren't you at school bitch" Nash said.

"S-stop. Can't. Breathe" he let go and I fell, gasping for air.

"Bitch answer" cam added

"We had a whole day planned out for you" Carter said, "you ruined it."

They have NEVER sexually abused me but I'm afraid they may one day.

"Please please leave me alone" I cried. No Liz. You weren't supposed to do this. You aren't supposed to cry in front of them.

Cam punched me in the face causing my mouth to bleed.

I wiped my mouth with my black sweater. Then I wiped my tears.

The bus came but I was already on my way to school. I got up and starting sprinting as fast as I could to get to school. The guys didn't seem to bother me anyway. They've already done my morning beating.

When I got to school, I received my normal beating from Jack and Jack. A punch in the face and a kick in the stomach.

"Worthless"

"Kill yourself" they said.

I know they're right. Maybe I will kill myself, but for now I just have to get through this day.

I walked straight to my math class that I have with Nash. Ew. Great.

Our principal walked in and said, "class, Mr. Graus won't be at school today and we don't have a substitute so finish this page I'm handing out. It's 8th grade work so you'll get it done in no time. For the remaining time of the class you may do whatever but you CAN NOT leave the room."

He gave all of us a paper and almost walked out the door but said, "and when you finish, put it in the paper basket. Thank you. Now get to work please"

Our principal was right, this stuff really was 8th grade stuff maybe even 6th grade. It was too easy. I was the first one that handed it in. No. I'm not a geek or anything, I just finished early today. Right when I put it in the basket, pretty much half of the class finished too. I told you it was easy.

Nash kept giving me a glare and punch his fist into his hands signaling I was in for a beating. Not good liz. Not good.

_________________

Lunch came around the corner. I got some pasta and garlic bread and chocolate milk. I walked over to an empty table because I have no friends, but just as I was about to sit down, Taylor Caniff stuck his foot out and made me trip over it and I fell on the floor and smashed my face into my lunch. One again...a laughing stalk. I hate this so much.

I ran to the bathroom and started cutting. There was spaghetti on my face still and all over my clothes. I just started bawling. I'm so tired of this.

I heard the bathroom door open and say "hello? anyone there"

The girl opened my stall door and snapped a pic of me. Bethany Paige. Bratty school newspaper editor. She will make ANYONES life a misery. I cried and cried, but that didn't stop her from taking snapshots.

I pushed her out of the way and went to the nurse...