Twenty-five

Nash's POV

Cameron and I followed Lizzy back to her house...obviously because we live next door to her, or I do at least. Cam lives down further. She sprinted all the way to her house and Cam wanted to go after her. I pulled him back and said "just leave her alone. She isn't worth it"

I had to say that. Why? I didn't want her to get hurt by anyone else today.

As we got closer to my house, she just knelt down on her drive way and threw her bag beside her. She then grabbed her hair and started screaming bloody murder. Cam and I looked at her from a distance. We didn't want to get this close.

She was screaming and crying nonstop. It was horrid but we couldn't of done anything.

Then she started mumbling, we got closer, and she got louder.

"I want to die. I want to die already. Why can't I just go already?" she said. She looked like she belonged in an asylum.

Cam and I looked at each other again wondering what to do. Could she possibly hurt herself? I hope not.

"Cam just come in my house for a bit" I said. I didn't want him to have to walk past her when she's going through this.

She screamed a few more times. Dogs were barking, it was 20 degrees out and some snow was on the ground here and there.

We went into my house and watched her from my side window. By now she was on the driveway with her face down to the concrete.

"Dude I kinda feel bad" Cam said.

"Really?" I said, "we're mean to her everyday."

"Yeah but I didn't know she would do this." he said.

"Dude in the beginning of the year she tried to kill herself. That's was worse than this"

"Still. But I don't care. Let's go do something"

We went to my room and chilled a while before Cam went back home.

Lizzys POV

I'm so mad. Yes. I've said that a trillion times but I can't stress my pain enough. Nobody will understand.

I was still screaming on the ground and I didn't care if Nash and Cam saw me like this. It's their fault anyway so these are the effects of them hurting me.

I calmed down but I couldn't move. I was way to weak. My heart was beating a mile a minute and my legs were stone cold not being able to move. I lay on the concrete of my driveway and waited until I could find strength again.

Sorry for a short chapter. I'm starting the next one right now soooo.

:)

And I'm making a new book! I hope you guys read it. It's called "Missing Stars"

Don't forget to vote