Fourteen

Lizzys POV

I'm glad that the guys didn't bother me. One less thing that I had to worry about. We didn't have a funeral for my dad, but instead we had a private service for him. I know he's in a better place now, but what kills me the most is that I never got to say goodbye to him.

He never even knew about the bullying. But he's watching over me in heaven.

__________

I basically went home to an empty house and made a YouTube video. The video was dedicated to my dad. I had 590,000 subscribers now and I think that's pretty cool in my book.

I talked about how he always used to take me to the park when I was little, and used to play dress up with me. He was the best dad ever in my opinion. I got a bit emotional at the end of the video.

After I filmed the video, I edited it and added some music to it. Then I posted it and waited for it to load. It took FOREVER.

__________

Later on, I got a text from someone. Haha did I really? Ya no...considering I'm a loner.

-text-

A-Anthony L-Liz

A/ hi it's Anthony :)

L/ hey

A/ what's up

L/ nm wbu?

A/ eating pizza

L/ lol actually so am I

A/ cool. So I was wonderin maybe ya wanna do something tomorrow?

L/ really?

A/ ya. Just me and you

L/ sure. What do ya wanna do.

A/ we can go to the mall if ya want

L/ sure :)

A/ k can I pic you up at 1pm

L/ ya that fine

A/ ok c ya then beautiful

L/ bye :)

-end-

Wait...did he just call me beautiful? No guy has ever called me that. Only my mother.

I can't wait to see him. He's actually really really cute! he has dark brown hair, Olive skin, he's tall, athletic, and to be honest he's actually one of the most popular guys in our school. Why would he want to do anything with me? Maybe he feels bad for me.

Well don't think that Liz... ok well. He's Italian and super cute.

___________

"I'm home" my mom yelled.

Ever since my dad's death, she's been having a struggle. It's taken her longer to think and process. I hope she's fine. It's probably just stress.

"Hi mom"

"Hi Liz. Is Danny here yet?"

"No"

"Ok. I'm just gonna order pizza"

"I just ate pizza 5 minutes ago"

"Well then what kind of pizza do you want"

"I don't want pizza"

"Ok. Then what would you like"

"Buffalo chicken wings"

"Fine. I'll order that"