Eight

Lizzys POV

I woke up again... Damn it.

I decided today was the day...that I was gonna do it. I was gonna try again and hopefully succeed. I can't do it anymore. Just take one more day of being beaten and hopefully that will be it. But when they do beat you, say "thank you"

At the end of every class say "goodbye" to your teachers I said to myself.

Say "goodbye" to as many people as you can. It doesn't matter anymore. Smile the WHOLE day.

___________

I went downstairs and found a note on the table "had to go early! love you, mom"

I went back upstairs and got dressed.

Meadow flower Brandy Melville dress and white converse.

I curled my hair and put a brown, leather headband on. I put on a little more makeup than usual, you know... since it's my last day (supposedly).

__________

I walked to the bus stop and saw the guys waiting there. I kept my distance until they approached me. I gave them a HUGE smile.

"Why are you smiling" Cam said.

"Why not" I replied. They looked at me weirdly.

"What's your next YouTube video gonna be on" Taylor said.

"Huh" I said.

"You know. Everyone knows now. You make shitty lil YouTube videos." Matt said.

"Umm" I gulped. How could they find my videos?

"Ya you don't have anything to say do ya" added Carter.

"They're kinda lame" Nash said trying not to be as rude.

"Kinda lame? They're road kill" Taylor said.

Remember Liz...remember what you're supposed to say today? oh yeah.

"Thanks" I said.

They all looked at me. They did NOT want me to say that. They wanted me to fire back at them. But I didn't.

The bus came and they got on.

__________

We arrived at school. Ahhhh. I'm gonna miss this place. (Not really) this whole thing is getting to my head. Worst case scenario is that I don't succeed and I'm right back where I started.

Jack and Jack were waiting at the door.

They punched me in the stomach and the face. My face was already purple from their other hits but I cover it up easily with makeup.

I gagged a lil but the I quickly said, "thank you" smiled, and walked away as if I didn't care.

First period. I had advance math and crap. I said bye to my teacher. Of course he thought I was just being generous after class. Nash looked at me confused because I NEVER talk to teachers.

I said goodbye to my PE teacher, Science Teacher, world culture teacher, and a bunch of other teachers.

Once again... they all just thought I was being kind. None of them had the slightest clue about what was going on.

_________

I said bye to all of my teachers. Even the bus driver.

When I got off the guys started to follow me.

I turned around and waited for them to do something to me. I don't think they expected me to stop walking.

The all huddled around me sort of...

"What" I said.

"Well you're the one who stopped walking" Taylor said.

"You can walk around me"

"Well then"

"Go ahead" I said.

"Go ahead what" Nash said.

"Hit me. Punch me. Kick me. Hurt me I dare you"

Matt punched me in the face and I said, "thanks. Now doesn't that feel good"

And slowly backed away from the guys.

I've had enough of this that I went straight home and went up to my room. Nobody was home now. I looked out my doors and windows to make sure nobody could see me. There wasn't a single soul outside. I'm not leaving a note. I'm just doing it.

I got the 4 bottles of pills and took a bunch from each. My vision got blurry and my head was pounding. The I took the steak knife and started driving it through my skin. I couldn't feel it anyway. I was too numb. It went black and I heard ringing...ringing...ringing.

Nash's POV

"Hey guys wanna come to my house" I asked.

"Sure." They said in unison.

We basically stood in my driveway to see Hazel walk inside.

"Ya guys want some pizza" I asked.

"Sure." They said in unison once again.

"Get buffalo chicken bro" Cam said.

"Ok".

I Went to the front door and ordered the pizza. I saw Mrs. Walten (Lizzys Mom) pull into their driveway.

Then we waited for the pizza to arrive.

________

"Let's play COD" Matt said.

"Ok" I agreed.

"Wait do you hear that?" Matt said.

"Hear what?" Taylor said.

"Sirens. They sound like they're getting closer" Matt exclaimed.

We looked out the window and saw nothing. Just then we saw 2 ambulances and a police car pull in Lizzy's driveway.

"Dude let's go outside and see what's going on" I said.

"Ok" we all jumped up and went outside.

"Someone call the Jacks and Aaron so they can come over and see this."

None of us knew what was going on.

"Bro is that Lizzy" Cam said. We saw 2 medics carry her out on a stretcher. Blood was gushing from her arm. A oxygen mask was plastered on her face.

"Guys do you think she..." Shawn said.

"We can't just assume anything..." I said.

None of the other guys responded....

Follow me on Instagram!

@pennysouls

@http.radlizzy