Ten

*December*

It's getting cold now and its closer to Christmas.

When I got back to school 2 months ago everyone knew what happened to me. I'm guessing the guys told people.

The guys at first didn't bother me but soon after, the bullying started again.

More punching, kicking, slapping.

It just didn't matter anymore. I still cried every night.

I'm still making YouTube videos. I don't care what everyone says. I have 570,000 subscribers.

I don't know how thats possible. I'm not even the least bit interesting.

And my dad...he's coming home for Christmas! I'm so excited!

Well it's a weekend so I decided why not go to the mall, by...myself.

So I went to the mall and just my luck...the guys were there. Just as soon as they started approaching me a group of girls ran up to me.

The guys stopped and looked confused.

"OMG you're Lizzy Walten" the one girl said.

"Yeah how did you know" I said. I was just as confused as the guys were.

"Uh your only like my MOST FAVORITEST Youtuber EVERR"

And the other girls shook their heads in excitement as well.

"Can I get a picture with you"

"Sure" I said.

They all lined up to get a picture with me. Wow. This has never happened before.

__________

They all left so I got to finally shop. I got some frozen yogurt and then... The guys showed up....again.

"What do you guys want."

"Some frozen yogurt" Jack J said.

I got up and left.

"Where you going" Cam said with an attitude.

"Going to shop" I said. What else do you think I'm gonna do in the mall. Take pictures of the automatic sinks?

I walked away and thankfully they didn't bother me.

__________

I got home and placed all my new clothes on the bed.

I bought stuff from Brandy Melville, Topshop, American Eagle, and Urban Outfitters.

I'll wear my new clothes to school tomorrow and hopefully won't have blood on them.

My moms working late so I decided to order out tonight.

"Yeah can I have one small buffalo chicken pizza delivered please?" I asked on the phone.

"Sure address?"

"(Address)"

"Okay that'll be delivered in about 25 minutes"

"Thank you"

I waited patiently for my pizza and watched Full House. I like that show.

Just then the doorbell rang and I grabbed the money and saw the pizza guy.

"Lizzy?" the pizza guy said.

I looked up, "Shawn?"

"Yeah...well here's your pizza. That'll be 10.75"

"Here" I handed him the money, "keep that change"

"Thanks. Have a nice night" he shrugged. He went back to his delivery car and drove away.

Talk about awkward.

The rest of the night consisted of me watching a full TV series and eating a while pizza.

Guys did you know the cover if my story in the right too corner is me 😂😑👍 thanks for reading