Thirty

Lizzys POV
"Yeah mom, I'll be fine I promise. It was nothing seriously! Okay. Bye. Love you. See you next week" and then I pressed end call. It was 7:30 and I already missed my bus so I'll walk to school instead. I had to get dressed first so I went up stairs and did that and also put on makeup and did my hair.
.
I put on black leggings
Long pine green, black, and red flannel
And black doc martens
Then I put on foundation and then did a winged eyeliner and then mascara. Finally, I put my hair into 2 Dutch braids and put on a choker. I looked pretty grunge to me.
.
I grabbed my school bag and headed out the door to start walking to school. I wasn't really nervous about school, I was just a little embarrassed. It's no joke that the bullying will get worse, trust me, I know it will.
.
I walked up to the school slowly where Jack, Jack, and Matt was. I tried to avoid them but then when they approached I put my arm over my face to defend myself but they weren't going to hurt me, instead Jack G opened the door for me and Jack J and Matt stood next to him.
.
"Um thanks" I said quietly.
"No problem." They said. It was stranger than you could imagine.
"Are you okay" I asked.
"Why wouldn't we be" they said.
"Well you're acting pretty nice" I said.
"Is that a problem?" Said Matt.
"Well you're always beating me up so either beat me up or stay away from me. I have no intention to make contact with you" I said.
They looked at each other and frowned; I mean I could've dropped this conversation and walked away after I said thanks to them, but I had to ask stupid questions now.
.
I rushed to my first class that I had with Nash. When I got there, all the desks were put into desks of two. Of course we were switching seats and you probably already know who I'm stuck with.
"Class we have new seating arrangements now please come up to me and see the seating chart"
.
Amanda, jake - Nash, Liz
Courtney, Joe - Jason, Jetta
Johnny, Kelly - etc.
.
I knew it, what are the odds of me getting put next to Nash. Like any other girl, they'd die to sit next to him but me? I'm not so sure because I thought maybe I liked him and he liked me, but then he kinda wished I was dead for Christmas. A part of me "wants" him and apart of me wants him to "disappear".
"Dear god" I mumbled under my breath.
I walked to the back of the room and sat down where I was supposed to and then saw Nash make his way back. He didn't say anything to me and I definitely wasn't going to say anything to him either.
.
"Class we're doing a project for the 'math for kids' fund and you and the person next to you will be going to the children's institute and help kids who want to learn some math. You're just going to teach them very simple addition and subtraction, but if they're older you may do some multiplication and division. Now I'm going to give you the rest of the period and talk to your partner about some things you can do to entertain the children. After you finished you can do whatever you want, just not leave this class." Our teacher said.
.
Gosh I wish I could slam my head in a revolving door until my soul flies down to hell.
"Um what do you want to do" he asked me. Do you really have to talk to him? I was lost in his eyes a second but I quickly snapped out of it because I realized that he'll never like me like I like him. Wait, did I just say I liked him? FOCUS LIZ!
"Um lets just give them little worksheets I guess and we'll help them."
"Where are going to ge-" I cut him off.
"I'll take care of it" I said.
"Is that all?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said softly.
I pulled out my sketchbook and started drawing.
"What's that?" Nash asked.
"Nothing." I said.
"That's not nothing, that looks amazing."
"You can stop being nice you know" I said.
"What's your problem" he said.
"Can I just ask you a question?"
"What"
"Do you really want me dead"
"N-no I wouldn't never want anyone dead"
"Well that's what all you guys said on Twitter. If your completely blind, I actually GO on Twitter and bother to see what people say about me. I want to see what people think of me."
"Yeah but we didn't mean it"
"Then what DID you mean?" I snapped. Now he had a look of guilt on his face.
"I-I'm not sure, I didn't mean anything by it; I just went along with Taylor"
"Whatever." I snapped.
"Can I talk to you tonight?"
"Why"
"I want you to come over. I need to talk to you"
"How can I trust you"
"You live next door, if anything goes wrong you can jump out my window and walk 10 feet to your door. I'm not going to do anything stupid. Come over at 5"
"Whatever"
.
The bell rang and I Immediately got up from my seat and walked out of the room.
Why would Nash want to talk to me. He's only caused me pain and I can't take anymore than what I'm feeling now.
Nash's POV
I want to talk to Liz tonight because I've been thinking about her a lot lately. Remember when we fell asleep on her couch and cuddled that night? Well as cheesy as that sounds, I loved it and remembered every single detail and i can't stop replaying the moment when I held her in my arms. It's killing me to know that I'm hurting her. I actually do think I like her, but one problem, Taylor.
He told all the guys "yeah she's so ugly its not even funny. Nobody likes her; she can die!" and blah blah blah, but what the guys don't know is that he pulled me aside and said that he liked her and it's just a cover-up. Taylor doesn't know that I liked her and I don't want to tell him until I have to.
.
I just want her to come over and talk a bit. I don't mind talking to her I guess. I'll order a pizza and we can talk like the good ole times. The good ole times? Hmmmmm...
.
"Liz bring a sleeping bag"
"Okay is that it?" Liz asked.
"That's all. My moms ordering buffalo chicken wings and PIZZA, can you believe that?"
"Oh my gosh I love wings, but they can't be TOO spicy, but your mom knows that."
_____
We watched Home Alone in my basement where we made a fort. Hayes was bothering us and crying so my mom took him up for a nap.
"this kids smart" Liz pointed out.
"Yeah but it's all acting" I said.
"Wow that's cool. I wish I was an actor."
"Me too! I want to make lots of people laugh one day and be an actor just like that kid"
She threw popcorn at me and the night was perfect!
Just before we fell asleep, she asked to call her dad and tell him goodnight. I love Mr. Walten. It would be a shame if anything happened to such a great guy.
.
Well yep...thats basically all I remember of our sleepover one time when we were 6. I want us to go back to being friends.
...
Hi guys sorry for crappy update. I'm kinda stuck RN but whatever. I hope you enjoyed it tho. Btw Nash was having a flashback so...