Twenty-four

Lizzys POV

I woke up...again. Sometimes I wish I didn't know how to wake up, so then I wouldn't have to be awake, living or then the bullies wouldn't get me.

Well I walked downstairs (not to get food. The guys call me fat so that's a no.) and saw a note from my mom.

~business trip til tomorrow night. Love Ya. Leftovers in fridge or you can get take out.

Typical. But it's fine with me.

I went back upstairs and put on a black long sleeve knit shirt, grey leggings, and black doc martens. I can't wear white today because my blood probably would stain it.

I still haven't forgotten about last night. Ya know...that text I got. I'm scared to go to school. I know what you're thinking, you go through this everyday and you're still scared? Yes. I am scared because I have no clue if I'll be living the next day.

I grabbed my backpack and left without eating (again).

I left my hair down today so the guys wouldn't threaten to cut my ponytail off. They've been using that one on me since 6th grade.

My hair flows so gently in the wind. I personally like my hair. But the guys don't (of course).

I walked all the way to school instead of taking the bus and I didn't even get caught by my bullies.

Of course, Jack and Jack were waiting for me when I got there.

I tried to walk past but Jack G stepped in front of me.

"Just do it already" I said.

With that he raised his fist and looked at me. I had the guts to look back. I could see anger and confusion in his eyes. He put his fist down, but that's when I was completely wrong. Completely wrong to think he wasn't going to hurt me, until then. Then he raised his fist again and punched me in the face. I went straight down to the cold concrete. It was freezing out and that when my tears began to sting my cheeks. And a group of people started to gather, probably to...laugh.

I tried to get back on my feet but I felt someone elbow my neck causing my whole body to feel a shock. I rolled over and looked up and saw all the guys, including Nash and Shawn, laughing at me. The whole school laughed at me. The popular girls...the cheerleaders...the math geeks...the chess club...they all laughed at me. I felt a rush of pain soar through my legs. Aaron had just kicked my calves.

"FREAK"

"LOSER"

"GO DIE. YOU ARENT EVEN WORTH IT"

"YOU CALL THOSE CLOTHES?"

"SERIOUSLY N-O-B-O-D-Y LIKES YOU. DID YOU HEAR ME? I SAID YOUUUU!!!"

That's all I could hear. Everyone was calling me names. I couldn't take it anymore.

"GET TO CLASS. GET TO CLASS"

The principal said.

"AND YOU. GO TO THE NURSE" he said.

"Y-yes s-sir"

Was all I could say. I waited on the ground until everyone else went to class. I put my arms around my legs and shivered on the concrete. I wasn't gonna go to the nurse, instead I was gonna go clean myself up and hopefully be ready by 3rd period.

__________

I walked to the bathroom and then locked myself in a stall.

I couldn't go out there for a while. Nobody was in the bathroom with me so I took out my blade...and started to cut. It didn't hurt me. I'm used to it. The things those people said to me kept lingering in my mind. I know they're true.

I'm not cutting insanely deep so I have nothing to worry about. I just need to clean myself up before I got to class. Crap...gym class.

__________

I decided not to go to third period. I ate lunch in the library and went to my next class. There was a giant purple bruise on my face but I wasn't gonna say anything until some teacher asked me.

I walked into class and then....

"Where were you this morning miss Walten" my teacher asked.

Crap.

"Uh I was um"

"Just take your seat" he said, "what happened to your face"

Crap.

"Uh I was um"

"Never mind miss Walten, class turn to page 487 in the textbook"

_________

After having that conversation with 4 other teachers, I think it went pretty well.

I had to ride the bus home today. Great. Note the sarcasm. I stepped on the bus and everyone turned to their friends and looked and pointed at me as if I just killed someone.

Just then taylor and his gang came on the bus. I tried to avoid them but I couldn't as usual. They're goal is to make me suffer (obviously)

I almost started to cry but I know they'd see and make my life worse. The tears were in my eyes and about to escape.

Taylor sat behind me and Nash next to me. I felt something on my wrist and I looked down and my knit shirt snagged the forming scabs causing my cuts to bleed. Great. What else could go worse. The blood was dripping down to my palms now.

Nash kept smirking at me. Matt and Carter waited until Taylor made the first move. Taylor grabbed my hair and pulled it. I didn't do anything. I was just waiting to go home. A tear escaped my eye and I looked down. Nash saw and he started to frown, but why? He caused this too.

Finally my bus came to my stop and I started sprinting for my house. Taylor walked the other direction back to his house and Nash and Cam followed me.

When I reached my driveway, I starting crying hysterically. I grasped my ugly hair and screamed loudly in pain. I couldn't stop crying now and I just wanted to be dead. Warped isn't it? At such young age I already wanted to be gone.

Trying to update more guys!

Ig @pennysouls

Guys you can send me messages and talk to me if u want. I totally forgot people could do that and now I use it a lot. But thanks for reading!

Writing these helps me a lot. I've been going through a lot lately and sometimes I put my life experiences into this story. I hope you guys still like it :)

Lots of love ~ Liz (yes my names is Liz)